Recent Topics

Ads

--outdated--

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.38 UPDATED

Post#31 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:28 am

Kolkuth wrote:Awesome update to an awesome addon. Great work, gotta send gold !

As it was said, a saving/loading feature for builds would be really a good improvement to make it even better.
I'll try and figure something out when i get home after work. As for the level thingy it can surely be done, but might be a bit time consuming due to the fact that I must add every ability level manually (and probably sort them)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Razid1987

Post#32 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:46 pm

I really appreciate the work you have done so far. If you'd like some more suggestions, here are a few (Most likely my last ones too, since the addon is brilliant):

- Pressing "Escape" will close the window
- Clicking on an ability/tactic to learn it and all the way up to it (Like on http://waronlinebuilder.org/)

The second one kinda makes the buttons at the bottom pointless, but it would be much faster to fill in your points, and thereby faster to make builds :)

Once again, thanks for the addon.

Azarael

Post#33 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Magnificent addon. :)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#34 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Razid1987 wrote: - Clicking on an ability/tactic to learn it and all the way up to it (Like on http://waronlinebuilder.org/)
Was a bit tricky with the way i coded the ability/tactic buttons but i got it to work. so in the next update it will also have quick click mastery population and if you don't have enough points it will populate the mastery bar as far as it allows...
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Razid1987

Post#35 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:36 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Razid1987 wrote: - Clicking on an ability/tactic to learn it and all the way up to it (Like on http://waronlinebuilder.org/)
Was a bit tricky with the way i coded the ability/tactic buttons but i got it to work. so in the next update it will also have quick click mastery population and if you don't have enough points it will populate the mastery bar as far as it allows...
Awesome. Keep up the good work :D

Penril

Re: [ADDON] WarBuilder 0.38

Post#36 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 pm

I have a problem. I used a lot of addons so maybe this is the reason but anyway: i can make and link builds just fine. But when a friend links me his build and i click on it, nothing happens. I can't see the builds he links to me. He can see mine just fine though. :(

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#37 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Penril wrote:I have a problem. I used a lot of addons so maybe this is the reason but anyway: i can make and link builds just fine. But when a friend links me his build and i click on it, nothing happens. I can't see the builds he links to me. He can see mine just fine though. :(
Are you both using the latest version?

Penril

Post#38 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:47 pm

sullemunk wrote:
Penril wrote:I have a problem. I used a lot of addons so maybe this is the reason but anyway: i can make and link builds just fine. But when a friend links me his build and i click on it, nothing happens. I can't see the builds he links to me. He can see mine just fine though. :(
Are you both using the latest version?
Will check when i get home. I will let you know then, thanks :)

Ads
Razid1987

Post#39 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:49 pm

I've clicked on links that was sent in guildchat a few times. Maybe it's because it was send through whispers?

Penril

Post#40 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:52 pm

This was linked in guild chat. I couldn't check his build, but he could check mine. Maybe he is using the older version (im pretty sure im using the latest; downloaded it yesterday).

Will check with other guildies tonight. Anyway, nice addon :)