[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bigroman

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#101 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:08 am

402-408 + 412-414 Unstoppable/Immovable (these were set to always ignore for all friendly and group members)

thx but i can't add immovable so real id 412~414?
Oder - Youngpari(IB)/Youngsugi(BW)/Yeongsuk(AM)/Yeongsuki(ENG)/Youngsugi(SW)
Hyangsuki/(RP)/Hyangsuk(WP)/Bigsuki(SLY)/Bigromansuki(KOTB)
Des - Malsuki(ZL)/Yeongpali(MUR)/Smaillroman(CHZ)/Yeongja(DOK)/Youngpal(SOR)

Ads
Starx

Post#102 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:17 am

bigroman wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:08 am 402-408 + 412-414 Unstoppable/Immovable (these were set to always ignore for all friendly and group members)

the way I use to get ability ID's that arent on the old list is using nerfed buttons "/nb effects" when you have a target or yourself with the effect in question to find the possible id's.

bigroman

Post#103 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:59 am

Starx wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:17 am
bigroman wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:08 am 402-408 + 412-414 Unstoppable/Immovable (these were set to always ignore for all friendly and group members)

the way I use to get ability ID's that arent on the old list is using nerfed buttons "/nb effects" when you have a target or yourself with the effect in question to find the possible id's.
wow thanks man~!
Oder - Youngpari(IB)/Youngsugi(BW)/Yeongsuk(AM)/Yeongsuki(ENG)/Youngsugi(SW)
Hyangsuki/(RP)/Hyangsuk(WP)/Bigsuki(SLY)/Bigromansuki(KOTB)
Des - Malsuki(ZL)/Yeongpali(MUR)/Smaillroman(CHZ)/Yeongja(DOK)/Youngpal(SOR)

RuralBee

Post#104 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:00 pm

Thanks! Was looking for something like this!

Krazbag

Post#105 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:39 pm After reading this entire tread.

How do I make buffhead never show anything, except the effects I specifically want it to show? As in, is there a way to do that without having to manually add every effect ingame to "always ignore" list?
I'm looking for an answer to that question too ! Is there an MVP to guide us here ?

Starx

Post#106 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Try going into tracker settings for all 4 cases (self, friendly etc...) keep the tracker on but set the "show buffs" "show debuffs" drop down selectors to "none" for all 4. Then I'd assume that buffhead would only be tracking things you put into "Always Show".

Phantasm

Post#107 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 pm

I decided finally fix my buffhead, what I need are condensed effects (compression tab) highest priority for order side, i mean all that Boiling Bloods, Ignites etc, so if u got some condensed settings pls share here or on PM.

Dragnor

Post#108 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:44 pm

So I dont know if I am some exception, but Buffhead has some real problem on my system, causing the game stall more and more with the passing time everytime I click on a player. Which is well quite a problem for a healer :). Basically the game starts fine, but after some time It is almost unplayable. To me It feels like the addon trying to keep track on every player It come into contact, which leads to this problem (almost like a memory leak or something like that). And when I went to the mass RvR It started to do this after basically 1-2 min. After disabling this addon I played today without any issues. Of course I would prefer to have this addon on for all the valuable visualised info. Probably not right topic for this, but as It is most current one......

Ads
popperz

Post#109 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:01 am

Dragnor wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:44 pm So I dont know if I am some exception, but Buffhead has some real problem on my system, causing the game stall more and more with the passing time everytime I click on a player. Which is well quite a problem for a healer :). Basically the game starts fine, but after some time It is almost unplayable. To me It feels like the addon trying to keep track on every player It come into contact, which leads to this problem (almost like a memory leak or something like that). And when I went to the mass RvR It started to do this after basically 1-2 min. After disabling this addon I played today without any issues. Of course I would prefer to have this addon on for all the valuable visualised info. Probably not right topic for this, but as It is most current one......
I have the same problem. Tried various versions of Buffhead (from VinyUI, etc.). It did not help. Therefore, disabled the addon and using Pure to monitor friendly/foe buffs/debuffs.
It takes time to adapt, but at least it's has no lag spikes like buffhead causes.
Feelings, WH
Reality, WP
Existence, BG
Emotions, DoK

p00ky

Post#110 » Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Jaycub wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm
DonBandi wrote:I don't understand this data. Is this only for addons developers? Can I make any use of this?
type /buffhead

under trackers section you input the ones you want under "always show" in the relevant tables for self/hostile/group etc...
I cant seem to bring up anything with /buffhead or any of the other commands. Mainly though, how can I find the ID for all abilities as I would like to add one on Gork´ll Fix it for example.

THanks