[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
chi81

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#121 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:16 am

chi81 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm Since I installed Buffhead (only Addon) my default buff/debuff icons not working correctly any longer. I often see a bunch off buffs/debuffs on targets, also no matter if alive or dead. They stay until I /reload or relog.

Anyone know why?

I really need help :(
No one know why this happens?

Ads
Starx

Post#122 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Target2 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:56 pm I'm trying to add the armor debuff from the Witch Hunter gun Wit but I can't figure out what the ID is. Anybody know how I can do this?

Another question, how do I get guards to show over enemy's heads? I downloaded the file from the OP and I don't get those.

The nb method listed on the same page as your post should work if you get a WH to help you find it, although I dont really see the point in wanting to see that debuff. As for the guard not showing up i played last night and didn't see any issues with that.

chi81 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm Since I installed Buffhead (only Addon) my default buff/debuff icons not working correctly any longer. I often see a bunch off buffs/debuffs on targets, also no matter if alive or dead. They stay until I /reload or relog.

Anyone know why?

I have the same issue on stock unit frames, everyone does. highly reccomend using pure instead for player/target unit frames.

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/pure/

It's gonna take you like 10 minutes to setup but it will be worth it in the long run. Just hide the stock unit frames after.

tarsionia

Post#123 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:13 pm

what is the id for the bastion stairs mid end boss for the debuff?

Lilim
Game Master

Post#124 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:14 pm

tarsionia wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:13 pm what is the id for the bastion stairs mid end boss for the debuff?
5057=Infectious Rage

bigroman

Post#125 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Who Someone knows channeling id's ? (order/destro)
Oder - Youngpari(IB)/Youngsugi(BW)/Yeongsuk(AM)/Yeongsuki(ENG)/Youngsugi(SW)
Hyangsuki/(RP)/Hyangsuk(WP)/Bigsuki(SLY)/Bigromansuki(KOTB)
Des - Malsuki(ZL)/Yeongpali(MUR)/Smaillroman(CHZ)/Yeongja(DOK)/Youngpal(SOR)

MoaningMarv

Post#126 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:06 am

Hello and ty for the work on this addon! Question, i'd like to use this addon for certain things like detaunts and melee channeled heals etc...is there a way to turn off the notifcations/icons for majority of the stuff except for these? I attempted to turn off the basic ones by going to General > Always Show > and removing all of those, but those were just unstoppable/immovable buffs, yet when i test on a test dummy my own abilities it continues to show all of my dots/buffs etc.
~RoR -Granite Guard: Olovarm, Nyphron
Phoenix Throne > Badlands Knights of the White Wolf:Moaning, Marvolo, Hogsqueal ~

Vaul

Post#127 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:17 am

MoaningMarv wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:06 am Hello and ty for the work on this addon! Question, i'd like to use this addon for certain things like detaunts and melee channeled heals etc...is there a way to turn off the notifcations/icons for majority of the stuff except for these? I attempted to turn off the basic ones by going to General > Always Show > and removing all of those, but those were just unstoppable/immovable buffs, yet when i test on a test dummy my own abilities it continues to show all of my dots/buffs etc.
You could go to each target type (Hostile, Friendly, Self etc) and turn off Cast by me and/or Can dispel (iirc). Then use the Always Show list to add the ones you want. Alternatively add abilities of yours to Always Hide (?) you don't want to see.
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

MoaningMarv

Post#128 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:57 pm

Perfect that worked great Vaul thank you, now the new issuei i'm having is none of the changes i make are staying after a log out, happen to know the fix?
~RoR -Granite Guard: Olovarm, Nyphron
Phoenix Throne > Badlands Knights of the White Wolf:Moaning, Marvolo, Hogsqueal ~

Ads
Hamachi

Post#129 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:15 am

I look for the ID of the BG Fortress Weapon Procc. I cant find a name or anything. Maybe some can help. TY

slattie

Post#130 » Thu May 20, 2021 8:46 pm

WHAT'S THE ability id # for quick escape buff?