[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bisbalien

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#141 » Sun May 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Can someone help me with Vicious strikes buff (vanq/triumph 4p) ? I did the /buffhead cache in order to get the ID of this effect and 2913 as it seems does not appear on always show for either self or hostile .

Ads
gotreksson

Post#142 » Thu May 12, 2022 5:01 pm

please tell me how to set up the display of the guard on the target, is it protected or not

Cube404

Post#143 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 am

So just came back into the game after a year hiatus, updated all my stuff, never uninstalled etc etc.

Every time I input any ID or spell into any category, soon as I log off, it erases all of those settings and just has immovable and unbreakable listed in "Show Always".

I've tried a fresh install, I've tried a different version. Please god am I the only one that has reinput these numbers more times than anyone should ever do?

Cottonwoodz

Post#144 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:53 pm

how do i get this addon to work? i downloaded the addon from the website but ingame says i need something esle?

Akalukz

Post#145 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:51 am

Cottonwoodz wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:53 pm how do i get this addon to work? i downloaded the addon from the website but ingame says i need something esle?
I think it is part of the main game now, if you have a fresh client. may need libslash addon if not. Not sure your error message.
-= Agony =-

Karl

Post#146 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:08 pm

Cube404 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:41 am So just came back into the game after a year hiatus, updated all my stuff, never uninstalled etc etc.

Every time I input any ID or spell into any category, soon as I log off, it erases all of those settings and just has immovable and unbreakable listed in "Show Always".

I've tried a fresh install, I've tried a different version. Please god am I the only one that has reinput these numbers more times than anyone should ever do?
Old post so you might have solved it, but make sure that your Windows files aren't write protected.
Happy hunting!

Fawz

Post#147 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:18 pm

Is there a way to offset the Enemy icons compared to the ones on the Player or Friendlies?

Namely I want the Y axis ones to be lower for me/friendlies but higher for Enemies so that they less often overlap each other