Recent Topics

Ads

[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
simtex
Suspended

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#21 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:27 pm

To know the availability of it for both my and enemy group. As the MA i sometimes ask for KD.
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
Jaycub

Post#22 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 pm

I wonder is there a way to add armor pots to buffhead trackers? Could be an easy way to find squishier targets in scs/RvR.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Jaycub

Post#23 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Gonna focus on 1 class a day and update the list I guess, and fix anything I might of overlooked. Did BG today.

9382 Armor of Eternal Servitude
Virtually unused, but might as well toss it in for that rare moment

9333 Crush The Weak
20% crit debuff is pretty brutal, im sure there might be situations where in combinations with other debuffs this information might help you decide to pull off etc...

9346 Force of Fury
Near crit immunity for a BG

9386 Khaine's Warding
Powerful spec M4 that gives health back whenever a tank in that party blocks, so stop spamming aoe or trying to take down a tank.

9345 None Shall Pass
Interruptable, unlike HTL it has a long CD. Has the same animation so seeing what exactly it is through buffhead is helpful.

9347 Elite Training
Knowing this is up can help you avoid using long CD valuable abilities that can be avoided.

I also forgot that soulkiller tactic for blackguard (the outgoing healdebuff) is tied into the mindkiller ability, so putting in the tactic ID does nothing. Have to use mind killer ID and just assume that BG isn't a total scrub and is using their best tactic :^)

Things I thought about but didn't add

>terrifying foe
just seems like clutter honestly

>Crimson death
again clutter, it can be assumed you have this on you if you see a 2h BG anyways.

>Shield of Rage
Really only going to effect life leech, maybe you want to have this on your DPS dok/WP otherwise I thinks its more clutter.

Also I have a question about channels, is it possible for buffhead to pick up say Divine Assault from warrior priest? Being able to have a definite visual que would make interrupting such attacks a million times easier.

And if anyone thinks I missed anything for BG or thinks something I added is clutter tell me, it would help a lot.

Jaycub

Post#24 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:38 pm

BO:

>1690 Ya Missed Me
Physical damage reduction that stacks with other outgoing damage reducers.

>1723 Walk it off!
M2 that is I think fairly unsused? However it's a decent toughness buff that stacks with everything. It's also a good tell if you are say in a 6v6 to know that the BO can't use a morale for 60 seconds.

Can't think of anything else to add, unlike the BG the BO block channel has no CD... Not really sure what to make of the morale drain specable M4 .

About not in da face, and crashing wave. When they grant 4 secs of immunity, is that specficially going to show up as immunity timers on the target? Or do I need to add a specfic buff to the table for it to show? I've noticed a few times where I'd use say mara M1 on what appears to be a clean target but they are immune, every time a SM/BO is in that party. And again wondering if it is possible to add treehit combo in for easier interrupts.

balls

Post#25 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:18 pm

At least Crashing Wave grants the regular immunity timer (Unstoppable) for its set duration.
Last edited by balls on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geraldtarrant

Post#26 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Awesome job
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Jaycub

Post#27 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Choppa:

1803 Yer Goin Down!
AoE M4 heal debuff

1799 Dat Tickles!
M1 3600 absorb

This is all I could really see to add, channels like furious choppin won't show up on buffhead.

Jaycub

Post#28 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Chosen:

3762 Tzeentch's Reflection
25% disrupt and reactive silence, I guess as a caster you can treat this as like shroud of magnus if you were thinking of going for a chosen for whatever reason?

8335 Suppression
25% parry buff, 10 sec CD and it can be parried w/e so I think it's useful enough information if you are going for a 2h chosen or something.

8372 Tzeentch's Amplification
15 seconds of death immunity if they get any heals.

8378 Impenetrable Armor
7200 absorb

Don't know if I should include Oppresion, 15% less damage taken isn't too major imo.

Ads
Tholkienn

Post#29 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Jaycub, do you recieve my mp about the wp debuff heal?

Jaycub

Post#30 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:31 pm

I did, I can add it but honestly 25% HD isn't really a threat. I can't really fathom how the balance team on live let that stay at 25% and you have to actually spend mastery for it to add insult to injury.