Recent Topics

Ads

TidyRoll Update

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eisboleas

Re: TidyRoll Update

Post#11 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Nabaro wrote:/troll
do u happen to know how to move this little window from the middle of the screen ? Because I cant find it ^^
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Nabaro

Post#12 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Eisboleas wrote:
do u happen to know how to move this little window from the middle of the screen ? Because I cant find it ^^
Esc - User settings - Interface - Layout Editor - Start -----> Find and move Tidy Roll window
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Eisboleas

Post#13 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 pm

Nabaro wrote:
Eisboleas wrote:
Esc - User settings - Interface - Layout Editor - Start -----> Find and move Tidy Roll window
Thanks a lot !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

wwright72

Post#14 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Nice to see addons get updated like this, thanks.
Lortie rr85 Zealot / Whoami rr44 ShadowWarrior / TUP
Idrinth's WAR Tools

Tesq

Post#15 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote:https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/tidyroll/

Latest version includes scenario currency, and removes the unused currency.
ahhh praise the sun

Eisboleas

Post#16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:22 am

I started using this addon yesterday but on items not my proffesion I cant select need. I am pretty sure in previous roll I could select Need for items not my proffesion. Is there something wrong ? Also are there any standard options that are better than those the addon come with ?
Thanks in advance !

Darkenya [WE]

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#17 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Eisboleas wrote:I started using this addon yesterday but on items not my proffesion I cant select need. I am pretty sure in previous roll I could select Need for items not my proffesion. Is there something wrong ? Also are there any standard options that are better than those the addon come with ?
Thanks in advance !
You've never been able to select need for items that are not your profession. It's a server limitation.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Eisboleas

Post#18 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Eisboleas wrote:I started using this addon yesterday but on items not my proffesion I cant select need. I am pretty sure in previous roll I could select Need for items not my proffesion. Is there something wrong ? Also are there any standard options that are better than those the addon come with ?
Thanks in advance !
You've never been able to select need for items that are not your profession. It's a server limitation.
I see I guess then my need roll was auto switched to Greed ! Thanks a lot for the help !

Darkenya [WE]

Ads