Recent Topics

Ads

Recommended Addons for Healers?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tokita

Recommended Addons for Healers?

Post#1 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Hi looking for some recommendations on addons that help healers.

I only have Buffhead atm, I tried Squared but I think it is broken.

Any raid frame addons that can show icons to track your HoTs? Or any addons that can simulate click-healing? (i.e. clicking on the unit in the raid frame casts a pre-determined spell). playing a healbot Zealot if there's anything that's helpful for Zealots too, glad to hear about them. thx

Ads
CegeePegee
Former Staff

Re: Recommended Addons for Healers?

Post#2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 pm

I actually do not like squared at all, its buggy as hell. Enemy is actually the most reliable unit frame addon I've found so far but if you really want to get fancy, check out VinyUI. There's a whole thread on it in this subforum and I love it for all my characters but I especially love it for healing. I feel like I can see a lot more of the play field bc there's less crap on the screen since Pure cleans everything up and the unit frames are wonderful once you get them set up the way you like. Also, the developer for it is very helpful if you run into troubles.

Also, it comes with buffhead and a pretty much all the other most useful addons already setup so its very easy to get going with it.

NSKaneda

Post#3 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Enemy (your best addon friend) + buffhead + pure (optional).

Square sucks ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Sulorie

Post#4 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:10 pm

Default enemy UI sucks for warbands but with some work you can modify it to look like squared.
Dying is no option.

Aurandilaz

Post#5 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Enemy for unit frames + various other nice stuff
Aura for customizing your needs
BuffHead so you can see yourself dying from dozens of DoTs

Caffeine

Post#6 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:23 am

Enemy has everything a healer needs: highly configurable group frames, a performance friendly incoming damage counter for better deataunts and the ability to pin markers to players for orientation.

I can't imagine healing without it.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Loans

Post#7 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 am

I can say squared distance is really useful as a healer

Tesq

Post#8 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:11 pm

enemy can be made into square ui if you want also show dangerous debuff icon to partys member + show ap + show party morales.

Ad buff head for self/friendly cleanse /hot

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#9 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:45 pm

are there any addons/ways which let you select members of other groups with hotkey?

I use enemy, but at a certain distance you can´t select members of other groups with clicking on them (for your own groups, you can use hotkeys to circumvent this problem). Is there a way to remove this limitation in enemy? works squared different? any other helpful advice? :)
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Tesq

Post#10 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:50 pm

idk about that im sy, i have very basic knowledge about add on set up