Recent Topics

Ads

[Official] Addon Repository

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Addons

Post#41 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:55 pm

enemy is better for a lot of reason you could even bind a click to do a determinate things on one class and another to another one, as tank you can switch guard with 2 click, plus it show some nasty debuff like bw,sorc .
Squared is extremly big and take too much screen for me

Ads
Volkree

Post#42 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Is there an Addon for Quests. Like the one that WoW players use to help finish quests a lot faster.

krisdtn

Post#43 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm

Ya i notice the quest addon doesn't work and neither does any of the addon's that have been posted thus far that are useful for a shadowwarrior to use.

Grugnir

Post#44 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:53 pm

krisdtn wrote:Ya i notice the quest addon doesn't work and neither does any of the addon's that have been posted thus far that are useful for a shadowwarrior to use.
Like Dammaz Kron..? ;)

Mystriss

Post#45 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm

krisdtn wrote:Ya i notice the quest addon doesn't work and neither does any of the addon's that have been posted thus far that are useful for a shadowwarrior to use.
I don't think there ever was a mod that was useful for Shadow Warriors, my only suggestion would be something that shows timers on DoTs/debuffs and perhaps something that showed when morals/long CD abilities were available (though the second is build into the UI) The only other 'trick' a SW really needs is for stance dancing but that's a) not a mod and b) unnecessary right now cause the stances down work heh

icum0nu

Post#46 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Someone has a problem with Phantom addon? Can't hide player and target frame.

Tesq

Post#47 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 pm

ye there was a an add-on that out on a part of the screen the skill that were ready in those istants, as a self buffer icon use buff head 2

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#48 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Tesq wrote:ye there was a an add-on that out on a part of the screen the skill that were ready in those istants, as a self buffer icon use buff head 2
dufftimer?
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Post#49 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:15 pm

anyone good at making addons?
Max Hayman

berserkgatsu

Post#50 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Hello all! mabe silly question but are the addons in english or german? asking cuz the .de site