Recent Topics

Ads

[Official] Addon Repository

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaqwar

Re: Addons

Post#261 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:37 am

sullemunk wrote:Can probably make one if needed
Ah sorry for not replying, missed it.

To be honest I wouldn't be comfortable in you taking time to make an addon 1 person will use instead of working on addons that are widely used. It's not a priority, thank you anyways!

Ads
Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#262 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:13 pm

Idrinth wrote:thanks Roodabega,
completely forgot to add a "forgotten password" feature there :/ will have that added within a day or two - if you send me the email you used when registering, I'll generate you a new password.
I guess I need to define a day as a usual month :D the resetting is now implemented, @Roodabega
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Mcz

Post#263 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:26 am

Specialpatrol wrote:
Idrinth wrote:sometimes there's issues with the ownership, had that myself before. To my knowledge there isn't anything I can do with the client, but you could have a look at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... 8c10d617b8 to fix that
Thanks! Managed to fix the ownership of my WAR folder and now it works perfectly!
Sorry to bring this up again but would u be so kind as to say what u changed? Im running windows 10 and have the exact same problem.
Tried allready changing ownership and swap the read only setting but every time i close option window and open it again it says read only again

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#264 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:34 am

Mcz wrote:
Specialpatrol wrote:
Idrinth wrote:sometimes there's issues with the ownership, had that myself before. To my knowledge there isn't anything I can do with the client, but you could have a look at http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... 8c10d617b8 to fix that
Thanks! Managed to fix the ownership of my WAR folder and now it works perfectly!
Sorry to bring this up again but would u be so kind as to say what u changed? Im running windows 10 and have the exact same problem.
Tried allready changing ownership and swap the read only setting but every time i close option window and open it again it says read only again
http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-take-own ... indows-10/ seems to describe the windows 10 version of the above. I'm not using windows 10, so I got no idea if that works this way exactly.
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

Gronar

Post#265 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Idrinth wrote:Image
Currently working on a Client for the website, there''s still a few issues, so besides people testing addons, I'd like some testers for the tool ;)
It's java-based, so needs java installed.
Hey Idrinth, could you please make a brief description of the installation and how to start this program?

So far I downloaded it, unziped it in the install folder (does it need to be in it's own folder (WARAddonClient-master) or just dump the files in D:\Games\Warhammer Online?), Java is updated ...now, how do I start it?

Thanks

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#266 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Gronar wrote:
Idrinth wrote:Image
Currently working on a Client for the website, there''s still a few issues, so besides people testing addons, I'd like some testers for the tool ;)
It's java-based, so needs java installed.
Hey Idrinth, could you please make a brief description of the installation and how to start this program?

So far I downloaded it, unziped it in the install folder (does it need to be in it's own folder (WARAddonClient-master) or just dump the files in D:\Games\Warhammer Online?), Java is updated ...now, how do I start it?

Thanks
If you followed the readme right on the github project, there shouldn't be a zip-file to download. did you follow Readme: WARAddonClient, Users ?
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

mamabunny3

Post#267 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:31 pm

does anyone know where i can find Asshat?

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#268 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:44 pm

mamabunny3 wrote:does anyone know where i can find Asshat?
I don't recall that, what was it meant to do?
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster

Ads
Gronar

Post#269 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Idrinth wrote:
If you followed the readme right on the github project, there shouldn't be a zip-file to download. did you follow Readme: WARAddonClient, Users ?

Works great now.

I was trying to run the files I downloaded from "clone or download - download zip" green button on the upper right corner :)

Much appreciated.
Cheers

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#270 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Gronar wrote:
Idrinth wrote:

Works great now.

I was trying to run the files I downloaded from "clone or download - download zip" green button on the upper right corner :)

Much appreciated.
Cheers
You're welcome :)
What you did originally is meant for people who want to have a look at the source code, finding out how it works internally :)
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster