Recent Topics

Ads

¿Addon Packs?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bastion

¿Addon Packs?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:20 am

Hi guys, i'm looking for a addon packs like YakUI. If you have a cool UI share with us a screenshot and share the folder with addons if you want.

I saw the Sullemunk's UI in some stream and looks cool, the character portrait remember me the game in early alpha game xD.

Thanks in advance!
Bretonnia was a shield for Wood Elves, normal, they have Toughness 3 also know like paper elves.

Ads
Telperien

Re: ¿Addon Packs?

Post#2 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:02 pm

There were total 3-4 UI packs on forum, unfortunatly only 1 left I guess.
VinyUI is gone due to russian issues, SuzyUI not around anymore i believe, I`m not sure about Luth UI (or Sulemunk - cant remmber) with custom orbs/diablo style.
I was thinking about making own "pack" but I have no knowledge how to make it to keep UI settings portable to other res (use 2k res) or save and share addon settings.

More less it looks like:

Last edited by Telperien on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Telperien wrote:There were total 3-4 UI packs on forum, unfortunatly only 1 left I guess.
VinyUI is gone due to russian issues, SuzyUI not around anymore i believe, I`m not sure about Luth UI (or Sulemunk - cant remmber) with custom orbs/diablo style.
I was thinking about making own "pack" but I have no knowledge how to make it to keep UI settings portable to other res (use 2k res) or save and share addon settings.

More less it looks like:

hmmm... hmmm? HMMMMM!?!?

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#4 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:16 am

Telperien wrote:There were total 3-4 UI packs on forum, unfortunatly only 1 left I guess.

More less it looks like:

Do you have the ReShade preset you are using? Does not look like Sildur's.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Telperien

Post#5 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:16 am

Yes, I do. I used sildurs mod for a while but screen was too blurry for me and colours palette, lighting wasn't epic enough:). I made own preset using sildurs lightmaps file and reshade 2.0. can upload preset folder if you need...

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:41 am

Telperien wrote:Yes, I do. I used sildurs mod for a while but screen was too blurry for me and colours palette, lighting wasn't epic enough:). I made own preset using sildurs lightmaps file and reshade 2.0. can upload preset folder if you need...
Yeah that's what I meant, please do :)
Github / Tighub / Stack

Azorast

Post#7 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:33 am

Indeed pls. I tryed yesterday the ReShade and i think that this little tool has a lot of potential. We could try to find the optimal ReShade settings.

I have a doubt, Is there a way to not affect the interface? I tryed to use the Cartoon.fx that has a cool effect but the interface is unplayable.

huggmuth0305

Post#8 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:16 pm

More less it looks like:

Can you PLEASE tell me how to get those raidframes and the toolbar at the bottom?

Ads
Telperien

Post#9 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 am

Bottom is Warboard, not sure what u call raidframes, but Group UI frames are tweaked Enemy to look like Sqaured, which I used for long time and loved how it looked.

huggmuth0305

Post#10 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 am

Telperien wrote:Bottom is Warboard, not sure what u call raidframes, but Group UI frames are tweaked Enemy to look like Sqaured, which I used for long time and loved how it looked.
Thanks! Still looking for the name of those raidframes, and also the nameplates if anyone knows.