Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.1 UPDATED!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Jeliel80
Posts: 75

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#161 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:24 pm

OndeTv wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:58 am
Jeliel80 wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:42 pm
My only problem is that SoR eats my chat away, even after filtering out channel /9.
Is it a known issue or am I missing an easy fix about it?

Thanks and take care.
There is a place in the in game settings where you can increase your text buffer to 8000 on the rightmost setting. The default is the leftmost setting which i believe is only around 1000. I am not in game right now so that is how i remember it top of my head. Anyway, adjusting this helps your chat to not get eaten as fast. I have been running with this setting for a long time with no apparent performance losses.

Hope that helps ;)
Thanks, but I'm already running it, well nothing to do if it's not possible to disable chat eating :D
Take care, Jeliel.
http://www.seventhlegion.net/
Jeliell - RP 85
Jel - WP 83
Jelyel - DoK 7x

Ads
navis
Posts: 703

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#162 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Quillog wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:13 am
Use "/soroffset" followed by a number to adjust the spacing to your liking.
thank you!

User avatar
zachary
Posts: 68

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#163 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Any chance you can figure out how to wedge population into the fort status? And/or AAO status?
Xand*r*nius is still trying to Learn To Play

Flavorburst
Posts: 350

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#164 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:03 pm

zachary wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:36 pm
Any chance you can figure out how to wedge population into the fort status? And/or AAO status?
Pretty sure it already does that.

Alternately, you can use this: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=32272&hilit=zonepoplite#p364649

User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 519

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#165 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:47 pm

When I try to extract it to the add ons folder, I get a message saying cannot create "attack.dds" please check access rights.

Is this a permissions issue or what can I do to fix this?

Update: I got it to download to desktop and then I just manually moved the folder. However, in game only one zone will show at a time and the SoR panel is greyed out and weird looking. Any ideas? (also I do not have "only show my zone" checked).
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/74) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/35) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/77) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

TreefAM
Posts: 221

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#166 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:07 pm

Image

I'm having trouble with the addon, I can't seem to be able to move it across the screen, the yellow bar (the anchor) just moves on its own without pulling the panel with it.
It is also darkened, can barely see anything.
So this is when you get into the addon, maybe I am missing something, is this what the folder should be like inside?
The other addons I'm using are BuffHead, Enemy, LibSlash, targetring ZonePoP.
I tried removing all the other addons and just leaving RoR_SoR in, but I still had the same problems. Help plx.

Schokomonster
Posts: 1

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#167 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:17 pm

TreefAM wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:07 pm
Image

I'm having trouble with the addon, I can't seem to be able to move it across the screen, the yellow bar (the anchor) just moves on its own without pulling the panel with it.
It is also darkened, can barely see anything.
So this is when you get into the addon, maybe I am missing something, is this what the folder should be like inside?
The other addons I'm using are BuffHead, Enemy, LibSlash, targetring ZonePoP.
I tried removing all the other addons and just leaving RoR_SoR in, but I still had the same problems. Help plx.
Same problem here, also all Tiers are overlapped, can bearly see anything. The SOR window is not moveable. See hereImage

User avatar
Skullgrin
Posts: 547

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#168 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:17 am

Any chance we could have the newest version of this, and all of the other officially sanctioned mods, added to the repository at Idrinth's Tools?

Dropbox seems to not like my computer and won't let me download anything. :roll:
Image
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/86
Thargimmm - Ironbreaker 40/70

Ads
TreefAM
Posts: 221

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#169 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:21 am

Schokomonster wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:17 pm
Same problem here, also all Tiers are overlapped, can bearly see anything. The SOR window is not moveable. See hereImage
A guildie helped me fix this.
Go to your WAR folder, user/settings.martyr square, find the character name on which you made the profile you're using, and when you find it, get inside that folder and delete RoR_SoR in that folder.
That should fix it.

User avatar
tanishalfelven
Posts: 14

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.6 UPDATED!

Post#170 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:20 pm

TreefAM wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:21 am
Schokomonster wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:17 pm
Same problem here, also all Tiers are overlapped, can bearly see anything. The SOR window is not moveable. See hereImage
A guildie helped me fix this.
Go to your WAR folder, user/settings.martyr square, find the character name on which you made the profile you're using, and when you find it, get inside that folder and delete RoR_SoR in that folder.
That should fix it.
I have same problem but i dont have a Ror_SoR folder in there. i actually have every other mod im using but not SoR..
AKA, Mago

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lanphear, Raufang, sullemunk and 11 guests