Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.4 UPDATED!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kalterftw

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.1 UPDATED!

Post#211 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 am

Also Latest update has Broken the addon, proper pops are not showing not sure about anything else. Keep status and objective status still seem to be working.

Ads
Omegus

Post#212 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:38 pm
Starx wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:38 pm For some reason didn't want to use this for so long but finally did recently, really nice work.

Is there anyway to create a feed for this on the website? So people could check SoR just by say looking at the homepage from their phone or whatever.
Did question this, the general consensus was that it would deter people from logging in to play the RvR, and simply wait for the forts / cities, which would slow down due to point 1.
This already happens from people checking Twitch or alliance discord notifications, but I understand the devs not waning to make it "official".

There was a site that had the SoR information fed to it but it seems to be down at the moment (I assume the person needs to be logged in to ROR for it to work).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Meleriex

Post#213 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Kalterftw wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 am Also Latest update has Broken the addon, proper pops are not showing not sure about anything else. Keep status and objective status still seem to be working.
this

Cruisefix

Post#214 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:20 am

Is there an alternative to SoR that still works ?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#215 » Fri May 01, 2020 3:42 am

It's not the addon itself that is faulty, it only shows what the server sends to it, so it's probably server side
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Phantasm

Post#216 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:46 am

sullemunk wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 3:42 am It's not the addon itself that is faulty, it only shows what the server sends to it, so it's probably server side
yet somehow zonepop lite shows right numbers in current zone.

Sivine

Post#217 » Fri May 01, 2020 6:57 am

The only problem with zpop is that it bases itself upon the search function of the game (using the function SendPlayerSearchRequest) and this does not take into account Anonymous people. Since there are whole guilds that have their chars as anonymous that may fault slightly the results ; but it's still a good indication of general pop.

Target2

Post#218 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:44 pm

How do I get rid of the circle in the middle of the screen? I'm not able to move it.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#219 » Sun May 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Layout editor?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#220 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:15 pm

Target2 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 2:44 pm How do I get rid of the circle in the middle of the screen? I'm not able to move it.

Use the Layout Editor in your in-game settings (it's near the addons settings)