Recent Topics

Ads

[Addons] Sulle's Projects

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zachaos

Re: [Addons] Sulle's Projects

Post#11 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:19 pm

Hi Sulle,
sorry to resurrect an old thread but i've been using swinger happily until about 2/3 weeks ago and it stopped working, it's turned yellow and says loaded with errors....is there anything i can do to make it work again or is it just too old now?
thanks in advance.

Ads
Schett

Post#12 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:06 am

I improved the swinger addon a bit. To make it easier to track in your periphery view, so you dont have to watch the ui while fighting.

Also fixed it so it still tracks auto attack hits even tho the target absorb the hit (a issue you get with this is that if there's other things in your combat log that says ''A ability did X dmg'' it will start the timer as well, this is because by some reason when auto attacks get absorbed it's called ability and not attack in the combat log)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/11xs2j34nouq ... FKA8a?dl=0
Schett - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: TUP / Deep and Dry - Order ----- The Unlikely Plan - Destruction

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#13 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Orb
2 animated orbs... one for AP and one for HP
just move and scale em as you see fit, simple enough..

Orb 1.0
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Mortgrimm

Post#14 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:44 am

Moin, is it possible to customize the chatterbox? I mean can i delete the time and change the font size? Atm it's bit hard to read.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#15 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 am

Mortgrimm wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:44 am Moin, is it possible to customize the chatterbox? I mean can i delete the time and change the font size? Atm it's bit hard to read.
If you open the Chatterbox.lua file you can change the FontScale value to what you want (should be at line 12)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Mortgrimm

Post#16 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 am

sullemunk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 am
Mortgrimm wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:44 am Moin, is it possible to customize the chatterbox? I mean can i delete the time and change the font size? Atm it's bit hard to read.
If you open the Chatterbox.lua file you can change the FontScale value to what you want (should be at line 12)
and the time line?
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz

Grock

Post#17 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am

sullemunk wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:52 am CommandWheel
A command style popup wheel that lets you add another 9 abilities/macros/items on a push-to-use wheel,
just make a macro wuth the name "CommandWheel", and put it on your hotbar, the CommandWheel window will showup on you MOUSEPOINTER when you HOLD that Hotbar button and fire the ability on release
You can "lock" the wheel open to put stuff on it by opening the Abilities window (V)

CommandWheel 0.1
This is amazing, is it possible to make similar thing but for switching tactic presets?

also btw is it possible to have multiple different "wheels"?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#18 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 am

Grock wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am This is amazing, is it possible to make similar thing but for switching tactic presets?

You can make a macro for switching tactic presets and put it on the wheel

This was just a quick project I did, so might rewrite it at some point with more utilities, like multiple wheels with branching selections...

Ads
Grock

Post#19 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:24 am

sullemunk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 am
Grock wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:08 am This is amazing, is it possible to make similar thing but for switching tactic presets?

You can make a macro for switching tactic presets and put it on the wheel
Wait there's a macro command for that? (I'm kinda running out of macro slots though :) )
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Mortgrimm

Post#20 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Mortgrimm wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 am
sullemunk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:48 am
and the time line?
Hi Sulle

Is it possible and where to delete the time line in the chatterbox?
This makes the chat really small, cause i dont wanna have the box all over the screen. So i limited the size.

Thanks,
Mort
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz