[How To] Hot tracker presets for Enemy

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tyrex2017

Re: [How To] Hot tracker presets for Enemy

Post#51 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:12 pm

Very usefull post. TY!

Ads
rngvp

Post#52 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 am

IS there a way to show the time remaining until the buff expires?

CyunUnderis

Post#53 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:24 am

rngvp wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 am IS there a way to show the time remaining until the buff expires?
It is possible. You need to enabled the option "Text Scale" on an effect indicator :

If you don't have this option, update Enemy to the last version.

Djohnur

Post#54 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:17 am

My hots wont show on any heal class, regardless of their spec. The settings for all roles are the same. The hots show perfectly on any tank or dps class.
What have i done wrong?

(I've attempted to attach a screenshot of the current setting. When selecting it for attacment and clicking submit, it just doesnt show. Sorry.)

rngvp

Post#55 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:13 pm

CyunUnderis wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:24 am
rngvp wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:18 am IS there a way to show the time remaining until the buff expires?
It is possible. You need to enabled the option "Text Scale" on an effect indicator :

If you don't have this option, update Enemy to the last version.
This worked! Thanks

rngvp

Post#56 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:43 am

Having a problem now with enemy where I can load these preset effect indicators and they will work until I reload ui or relog. Then it reverts back.. Has anyone else experienced this?

DeaDwooD

Post#57 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:06 pm

Can you someone make an import code line for Shamans Gork'll Fix It Hot healing buff ?
ty in advance

keradith

Post#58 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:32 am

Everytime I log out or /reloadui my hots icons doesnt appears anymore in the warband display. they still in the effects indicator list but it doesnt work. Someone know how to solve this?

EDIT: After deleting enemy folder in user settings goto: user/settings/MartyrSquare/CharacterName/Profil Name .... and delete the Enemy folder there (it's the Enemy settings of your current used profil on the character) Ive downloaded the lastest version of Enemy addon and I did a cleanup in my addons, everything work as intended now! :mrgreen:

Ads