Recent Topics

Ads

[How To] Hot tracker presets for Enemy

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Re: [How To] Hot tracker presets for Enemy

Post#11 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:The icons are covering each other on my screen. How can I solve that?
Sorry I'm not in front of the game atm, but doesn't each Enemy icon have an X and Y value so that you can move the icons in different directions?
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Caffeine

Post#12 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:51 pm

freshour wrote:Is there any reason why I would have to do this every time I log in? I mean I will 100% do that, but it would be pretty nice to get them to save
Your enemy settings shouldn't reset like that. Either your game closed in an unusual way (crash) or there is an issue with write permissions for the settings files. Let me know if you are still having this issue, I'll see if I can narrow down the cause.
Last edited by Caffeine on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:The icons are covering each other on my screen. How can I solve that?
All import strings are designed to occupy as little space around the default enemy frame as possible while still giving you all the information you need. The trick is ordering them in a way that makes the more important icons be drawn on top of everything else. This is something I should have made abundantly clear in the original post but didn't (because I'm a ****).

The ordering is done in the same window you import the strings. Icons are drawn in the same order as they appear on the list, so trackers on the bottom of the list are drawn over all preceding trackers.

For RP I use:
  1. Magical Infusion
  2. Rune of Regeneration
  3. Regenerative Shielding
  4. Blessing of Gringni
Last edited by Caffeine on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

rngvp

Post#14 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Image Zealot
Spoiler:
Image Tzeentch's Cordial

Code: Select all

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"tzench_cordial","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=2,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"8558","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"="r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=112,"customIcon"=5142,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_tzenchs_coordial","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.45,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
Image Blessing of Chaos

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"boc","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=1,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3426, 3777","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"="r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=125,"customIcon"=22704,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_blessing_of_chaos","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.5,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
Image Warping the Spirit

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"wts","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=1,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3074,3414,8584","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"={"r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=134,"customIcon"=22728,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_warping_the_spirit","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.5,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
I have tried all 3 of these for ze but the icon shows as a black box. I tried to change the icon in the settings but it still showed the same. I also reload ui and restart but it shows the same. Any tips?

Caffeine

Post#15 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:18 pm

rngvp wrote:Image Zealot
Spoiler:
Image Tzeentch's Cordial

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"tzench_cordial","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=2,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"8558","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"="r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=112,"customIcon"=5142,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_tzenchs_coordial","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.45,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
Image Blessing of Chaos

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"boc","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=1,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3426, 3777","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"="r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=125,"customIcon"=22704,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_blessing_of_chaos","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.5,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
Image Warping the Spirit

{"archetypes"={1=false,2=false,3=false},"effectFilters"={1={"typeMatch"=1,"filterName"=L"wts","descriptionMatch"=2,"castedByMe"=1,"durationType"=1,"abilityIds"=L"3074,3414,8584","hasDurationLimit"=false,"nameMatch"=2}},"color"={"r"=255,"g"=255,"b"=255},"anchorFrom"=5,"exceptMe"=false,"offsetX"=134,"customIcon"=22728,"icon"="other","canDispell"=1,"isCircleIcon"=false,"alpha"=1,"version"=278,"archetypeMatch"=1,"playerType"=1,"name"=L"zealot_warping_the_spirit","anchorTo"=5,"isEnabled"=true,"offsetY"=1,"scale"=0.5,"playerTypeMatch"=1}
I have tried all 3 of these for ze but the icon shows as a black box. I tried to change the icon in the settings but it still showed the same. I also reload ui and restart but it shows the same. Any tips?

Enemy config -> Unit frames -> Effect indicators -> select the zealot icon that's problematic -> Edit

In the Effects indicator window that will pop up scroll down until you see Color (RGB) sliders. Make sure those are maxed out.

rngvp

Post#16 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Spoiler:
Image Tzeentch's Cordial

Image Blessing of Chaos

Image Warping the Spirit

Enemy config -> Unit frames -> Effect indicators -> select the zealot icon that's problematic -> Edit

In the Effects indicator window that will pop up scroll down until you see Color (RGB) sliders. Make sure those are maxed out.
Yup, that fixed it.. Thanks!!

Darosh
Banned

Post#17 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:11 am

Ello there,
Do you mind ducttaping together some strings for IB (parry-and critbuff), please?
I'd highly appreciate it. <3

Hugatsaga

Post#18 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 am

Helpful and informative as always. GJ and thanks Viny!
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
Chigrial5

Post#19 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:06 am

Man, would you please send addons for your game interface.
thank in advance!

Telperien

Post#20 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:06 am

Thats almost standard VinyUI which u can find here:

VinyUI
Slacking (checking out EvE)