Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy Warband Units Bugged Since Nov 17 Patch

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Enemy Warband Units Bugged Since Nov 17 Patch

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:31 pm

It seems that the Enemy warband unit icons are bugged since the last patch. I opened something on the bugtracker, but since it's addon related it was closed: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/10896

So, I wanted to make sure our trusty neighborhood addon masters know about it and wonder if there's anything the general population can do to assist with testing a fix? Or maybe a fix is already in the works?
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Antonis

Re: Enemy Warband Units Bugged Since Nov 17 Patch

Post#2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 am

Squared and Enemy frames still don't work properly :/

Spardah

Post#3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am

It seems that the problem comes from a bug with the map. When a party in a wb is not full, the position of this specific party is not refreshed on the map.
That's probably why ennemy and the other UI addons are bugged
Amarune - Runepriest
Amahru - Warrior Priest
Amaeriel - Shadow Warrior
Guild Juggernaut

Tesq

Post#4 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:02 am

you may want disable group icon anyway they cause fps drop, can go with mark on party/wb leader and second mark on guard or guarded

trebla
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:49 am

Tesq wrote:you may want disable group icon anyway they cause fps drop, can go with mark on party/wb leader and second mark on guard or guarded
disabling item within the addon that isnt working doesn't help fix it nor make it more stable. it's especially painful for wb leaders who cant track thier wb properly.

Tesq

Post#6 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:06 pm

trebla wrote:
Tesq wrote:you may want disable group icon anyway they cause fps drop, can go with mark on party/wb leader and second mark on guard or guarded
disabling item within the addon that isnt working doesn't help fix it nor make it more stable. it's especially painful for wb leaders who cant track thier wb properly.
you mean you enemy is not entirely working? i checked mine now is all fine even in wb.

dansari

Post#7 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:22 pm

I was mistaken. It's not an Enemy bug, it's a map bug because even members of my guild who don't use Enemy have it. It works fine if your warband party is full. If the party is not full, the icons on the map don't update properly based on distance nor will it show you updating health bars during fights.
<Salt Factory>

PsichedelicTrip

Post#8 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm

The problem is that if u don't have full party enemy frame don't update healt of the players and i (and i think many other)if u don't have a full party have a real pain heal ppl cause when we do't have a full party i see ppl with full healt but when i try to heal them they are dead alredy i'm having this problem since hallowen patch before was all good.using enemy 2.8.srry for bad english hope someome can help.also is the same problem with grid/squared

Ads
dansari

Post#9 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Yes, again, not an add-on issue but a map issue
<Salt Factory>