Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy / Buffhead

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eisboleas

Enemy / Buffhead

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello everyone ! Recently I started using Enemy and Buffhead addons but I dont think I make the most of it. I am WE and I need some help setting them up. I mean how can I make these addons work in my benefit ? What are the best options for it ?
Hope someone can help me solve this ...
Thanks in advance ! You can find me in game (Name: Darkenya) :P
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Enemy / Buffhead

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:31 pm

There is a list somewhere with all of the common buff head things you can track.. Hopefully someone has a link to it, if not I will start looking for it later after break. For sure you will want things like guard and cc immunities.
-= Agony =-

Akalukz

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:35 pm

-= Agony =-

Eisboleas

Post#4 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Akalukz wrote:viewtopic.php?f=66&t=17466&hilit=buffhead I think this is it
Is that a preset? So I will have to do the text bellow and its gonna be set up with the skills and settings needed ?

"" The file itself:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6i5oezp4veffcey (updated 7/18/17)

The contents of this folder overwrites...

Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\<YOUR CHARACTER NAME>\<YOUR CHARACTER NAME>\BuffHead

You have to do it for each character, at least this is how I am doing it. If anyone knows an easier way tell me.

To get into buffhead settings in game type /buffhead and the UI will pop up. From here you can change performance settings, add/remove abilities, etc... if you want to fine tune this to your own liking. ""
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Akalukz

Post#5 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:43 pm

I am pretty sure you will need to go to the /user/settings/martyrs Square/(charactername)/(profilename) and past the buffhead in that directory.

Like for my WL it will be /user/settings/martyrs square/akalz/akalz
-= Agony =-