Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy Combat Log IDS window ??

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
DR4296

Enemy Combat Log IDS window ??

Post#1 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:51 am

Greetings All !

The Enemy Addon has a window that I'm finding to be a bit annoying. And when I use the Layout editor, it is one of the few windows that has no "hide" control / button.

What I'm talking about is the window that pops up to tell you who damaged you and for how many points...and it sort of ranks multiple recent attackers. It shows up as a big red rectangle. I've tried moving it around to somewhere less obtrusive but it's just too damned big.

And the Enemy "target icon" menu's various show/hide controls do not seem to affect it.

In the layout editor, the window is represented by a small square and is labelled "Ñombat log IDS".

Can anybody tell me how to hide this thing? I still want to use the Enemy Mod.

Thanks!

Ads
DR4296

Re: Enemy Combat Log IDS window ??

Post#2 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 am

Ack! I just now realized that the Enemy Addon's menu's "Configuration" pop-up window actually has a dropdown control in it with a list of various things to look at.

So, I've figured out that this is called the "Incoming Damage Statistics" window. And it's got a section in listed for it when you choose the "Combat Log" option from the overall dropdown control. But although there are checkboxes here to turn on and off OTHER things, I'm not seeing anything to actually turn off this IDS window ??

DR4296

Post#3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:59 am

Ah, it has a Max Row Number setting. I set that to zero and that seems to have done the trick. I'm not seeing it display anything anymore.

Xergon

Post#4 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 pm

I find that window actually super important because it lets you know what hits you hardest.
But if u want to turn it of, go to Enemy > Configuration > Combat Log > and disable/uncheck total defense boxed (one of them is about that window cant check now which one cause server is down).
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

DR4296

Post#5 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:16 am

Well, my attitude is: I don't need to know who's hitting me the hardest.... because they ALL got to die! ;)

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Its important to know what hit you how much dodged, blocked , etc.