Recent Topics

Ads

Nerfed buttons and the 'face away' condition.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alfinnete
Banned

Re: Nerfed buttons and the 'face away' condition.

Post#11 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:12 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:04 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm I wish the Devs had the courage to ban the NB.
Then people have to find new excuses. Don't take away their arguments.
It is wrong to use macro to benefit from pve and pvp, such as from not getting into AFk, or hitting on mobs automatically. But a macro that facilitates and modifies the mechanics of a class is allowed. If you think about it, a BW / Sorc should make his combos in his hand, so he would have to "sweat" to make everything happen perfectly. If you use NB, simply press a button repeatedly.

Ads
thubz

Post#12 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:00 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm I wish the Devs had the courage to ban the NB.
me2 its stupid and weak

peterthepan3

Post#13 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm

But if NB is banned, to what will people attribute their failings next? :D
Spoiler:
Sorta tongue-in-cheek as I don't personally mind seeing it go, but I think a lot of arguments for its removal tend to stem from a place where a lack of organisation/optimising one's game is the norm (next it will be Buffhead, or Aura, or X, or Y, etc.) TLDR; I think people will simply find something else to moan about - ad nauseam.

thubz

Post#14 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:56 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm
But if NB is banned, to what will people attribute their failings next? :D
Spoiler:
Sorta tongue-in-cheek as I don't personally mind seeing it go, but I think a lot of arguments for its removal tend to stem from a place where a lack of organisation/optimising one's game is the norm (next it will be Buffhead, or Aura, or X, or Y, etc.) TLDR; I think people will simply find something else to moan about - ad nauseam.
sorta agree on that but buffhead is something way diff then a tool to use a skill rotation but thats my opinion in WoW i always found it weak aswell altho there it isn't allowed anymore but still done..

Nameless

Post#15 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 pm

It is not the skill rotation the problem but the condition checker. Razor strike if frontal or side, torment if behind.
How can u compare that with all other addon that just give u info and visualisation but the action is from you.
Whe nb (condition builder) is removed quite many "top" players will become much less "top skilled"
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Nameless

Post#16 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Nameless wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 pm It is not the skill rotation the problem but the condition checker.

Razor strike if frontal or side, torment if behind.

How can u compare that with all other addon that just give u info and visualisation but the action is from you.
Whe nb (condition builder) is removed quite many "top" players will become much less "top skilled"
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ashoris

Post#17 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:06 am

Nameless wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:05 pm It is not the skill rotation the problem but the condition checker. Razor strike if frontal or side, torment if behind.
i think different, the top players will still be able to produce, but the normal guy who uses it will find a drop off in his game.
Most rly good Players dont need NB - the casual Player is the one who get the most benefit of a NB rotation.
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

xanderous

Post#18 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:21 am

First they banned the nerfed button then the rest of the addons then finally it was gaming keyboards and mouses, now we have true balance and all play RoR on this....
Spoiler:
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Nameless

Post#19 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:33 am

Your mouse dont make decisions instead of you based on prearrenged conditions, yes?

Comparing condition builder of nb with rest of the addons is so riddicules it is not even funny.

If condition builder is removed many ppl will need to relearn to play the game again cos they are so used to nb, it will be funny times for sure
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Danord
Suspended

Post#20 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:02 am

Same boring argument as it was back in 2008.
GG ;)