Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
navis

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#31 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 pm

obamia wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:10 pm
navis wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 pm thanks man.. might give nb another try now.

btw i've been looking for Aura which remembers your settings and doesn't reset them like I find it does right now..

/p
Be sure to have the mod "Aura settings" enabled and it should remember your changes.
Hey, thanks for the tip. I'm pretty sure I tried that before, but what I noticed is that it will work fine but then something like a patch would overwrite user files in the
USER/SERVER/CHARACTER directories..
I also tried the suggested backup of those files, but the same thing persisted eventually. (complete reset of Aura configurations)

Thanks Oldserpent, I will try your version but I think I noticed I had a version 2.8.0 and yours I think is 2.7.2. Am looking into to it some more.

thx

Ads
Mepharees

Post#32 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Hey, about Enemy, I'm having a specific issue with custom buff icons I made.
Sometimes when I HoT someone, it won't show up on their frame until I switch to another frame and back.

Here's an example I caught on stream: https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetGiantWitchMingLee
When I cast Divine Aid on Reiles, it should show a green icon.
What happens instead is, the HoT icon does not show up until I click on Grajca and back to Reiles. It also disappears again once I untarget Reiles.

It happens with other spells I added aswell. Any ideas?

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#33 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Mepharees wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 pm Hey, about Enemy, I'm having a specific issue with custom buff icons I made.
Sometimes when I HoT someone, it won't show up on their frame until I switch to another frame and back.

Here's an example I caught on stream: https://clips.twitch.tv/SweetGiantWitchMingLee
When I cast Divine Aid on Reiles, it should show a green icon.
What happens instead is, the HoT icon does not show up until I click on Grajca and back to Reiles. It also disappears again once I untarget Reiles.

It happens with other spells I added aswell. Any ideas?
I guess it can happen when your party is not full.

Fixed minor bug in Enemy that appeared when you're being switched from one party to another. Uploaded fixed.
Image Image

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#34 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 am

Added fix for BuffHead.
Can't completely figure out where exactly frames are being screwed, but there is a way to fix issue afterwards. So these frames not gonna get stuck and build up.

Updated first message.
Image Image

Manatikik

Post#35 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 am

OldSerpenT wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 am Added fix for BuffHead.
Can't completely figure out where exactly frames are being screwed, but there is a way to fix issue afterwards. So these frames not gonna get stuck and build up.

Updated first message.
Downloaded your new Enemy and when using the Stopwatch function my toon's are repeatedly saying 11919 in /say. Don't know why
<Montague><Capulet>

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#36 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:23 am

Manatikik wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 am Downloaded your new Enemy and when using the Stopwatch function my toon's are repeatedly saying 11919 in /say. Don't know why
That's weird.
I can guess that it happens because you didn't move stopwatch window away from little star that I set up for CraftValueTip. Every time you click on it, your character says the unique ID of the item in first slot of your inventory.
Spoiler:
Image Image

Neil

Post#37 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

you did an excellent job! thx m8
SL NEILOR RR7X | BO NEILER RR7X

Ashoris

Post#38 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 pm

i would love to have the called targets marked as well :p any possibility to add a mark to the target ?
like add it to the new created assist macro ?
that would probably remove it when hitting more than once but better than nothing !
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#39 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:31 pm

Ashoris wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 pm i would love to have the called targets marked as well :p any possibility to add a mark to the target ?
that would probably remove it when hitting more than once but better than nothing !
Enemy has marks for called target. But you can't target by clicking on that mark.
At some point on live targeting through chat was removed. Means /target <CharacterName> doesn't work anymore. I'm not exactly sure why it was done. Possibly, in order to get rid of auto-targeting zombo-assist playstyle (which actually was possible with Enemy).
Spoiler:
Last edited by OldSerpenT on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#40 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:34 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:31 pm
Ashoris wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 pm i would love to have the called targets marked as well :p any possibility to add a mark to the target ?
Enemy has marks for called target. But you can't target by clicking on that mark.
At some point on live targeting through chat was removed. Means /target <CharacterName> doesn't work anymore. I'm not exactly sure why it was done. Possibly, in order to get rid of auto-targeting zombo-assist playstyle (which actually was possible with Enemy).
That is precisely why it was done.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog