Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#171 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:59 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:21 pm
Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:43 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm

You mean like Autoband? https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/autoband/
Autoband is nice addon but with flaws, cant move ppl around groups without kicking out when balance 2/2/2 option is enable, so i need to open every time WB manager to manually move overstacked archetypes in groups or just let addon do kicks and get fckd up WB and angry people.
I thought this command sorted existing groups without kicking
/ab sort
you can use:

Code: Select all

/warbandswap <player1> <player2>
or;

Code: Select all

/warbandmove <name> <group #>
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Phantasm

Post#172 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am

xyeppp wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm aaa

Your Enemy version generates bug with listing killspam areas, besically total postion is fixed and get overlaped by list of killspam areas. Any way to fix it?

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#173 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:03 pm

Phantasm wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:51 am
xyeppp wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm aaa

Your Enemy version generates bug with listing killspam areas, besically total postion is fixed and get overlaped by list of killspam areas. Any way to fix it?
Oops.

I did something to it at some point to fit my UI and then disabled it because I found it unnecessary.
Must've forgot and packaged it with the other stuff without realising that it's broken.

I will reupload an updated version with timer durations, mark fix, stopwatch and KillSpam for now - still working on intercom but I have two versions kind of working already.
Last edited by xyeppp on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#174 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:04 pm

xyeppp wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Should be fixed now.

VinyUIEnemyUpdated
Viny's 2.8.0 Enemy version updated to have buff duration timers and a redesigned stopwatch both made by OldSerpenT plus group icons disappearance fix.

Left click to start/stop the timer, right click to zero.

To enable or disable buff timers go to individual Effect Indicators.
Spoiler:
EDIT:
I have decided the original Enemy implementation with multiple callers works better than a single one, so I took @sullemunk's fixed intercom and fixed it further.
The only filterable dump channel in the game that won't spam other people is /officer so I added a guild intercom mode that uses the officer chat as a message destination.
This will require giving access to officer chat for all your guildmates to enjoy complete spam free gameplay within your guild, and should work even outside of party.
I have also removed the chat throttle reduced the chat throttle for calling to 0.75s so you will be able to call faster than 2 second intervals - fixes the responsiveness problem present in current version when you need to quickly change the target for some reason. It can be reduced further but I felt it sometimes made too many messages appear when set to 0 so I set it as 0.75 for now.
The chat will only show new Mark commands - guard spam has been completely disabled.
I will upload it after I test it a bit to make sure everything works.
Last edited by xyeppp on Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:09 am, edited 12 times in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

navis

Post#175 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:52 am

It would be nice if the Autoband would could lock certain groups as many groups will build one main party then sort the rest.

abazaba

Post#176 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:37 pm

Spoiler:
xyeppp wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:04 pm
xyeppp wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Should be fixed now.

VinyUIEnemyUpdated
Viny's 2.8.0 Enemy version updated to have buff duration timers and a redesigned stopwatch both made by OldSerpenT plus group icons disappearance fix.

Spoiler:
EDIT:
I have decided the original Enemy implementation with multiple callers works better than a single one, so I took @sullemunk's fixed intercom and fixed it further.
The only filterable dump channel in the game that won't spam other people is /officer so I added a guild intercom mode that uses the officer chat as a message destination.
This will require giving access to officer chat for all your guildmates to enjoy complete spam free gameplay within your guild, and should work even outside of party.
I have also removed the chat throttle reduced the chat throttle for calling to 0.75s so you will be able to call faster than 2 second intervals - fixes the responsiveness problem present in current version when you need to quickly change the target for some reason. It can be reduced further but I felt it sometimes made too many messages appear when set to 0 so I set it as 0.75 for now.
The chat will only show new Mark commands - guard spam has been completely disabled.
Amazing work, I'm looking forward to using this version!

Perhaps the chat throttle # could be a user input option in the ui in cases where chat spam isn't an issue, like the filtered officer channel.

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#177 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:53 pm

abazaba wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:37 pm
Spoiler:
xyeppp wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:04 pm
Should be fixed now.

VinyUIEnemyUpdated

Spoiler:
EDIT:
Amazing work, I'm looking forward to using this version!

Perhaps the chat throttle # could be a user input option in the ui in cases where chat spam isn't an issue, like the filtered officer channel.
The message is only sent once on target mark. By increasing the throttle you are reducing calling responsiveness and introducing lag - it won't let you quickly change targets to update and will always wait x seconds after last message which i find bothersome so I'll keep it as it is.

Generally speaking it is a predefined value in your saved variables in /user folder but it's set to 2 by default. I don't expect existing enemy users to modify it for themselves by changing values in the user folder file, so it skips that option settings and forces 0.75 by default. Could add it to the UI but I don't know why would you want to wait 2 seconds between calls in situations when you will need to quickly swap a target a second after the first one. It just doesn't feel responsive.

Also added alliance channel so you should be able to assist your whole alliance when running multiple ally warbands and removed the ask button as channels are fixed now so there's no point to ask for their existence - you either join or not.
Removed all unnecessary checks from invite so you will only be able to select the channel you are on and send an invite accordingly.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Phantasm

Post#178 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:53 pm

I encountered another bug, "the modded" Enemy got unclickable Enemy Marks, so if you could update that part with the original Enemy.

Ads
xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#179 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:23 pm

Phantasm wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:53 pm I encountered another bug, "the modded" Enemy got unclickable Enemy Marks, so if you could update that part with the original Enemy.
Edit: I was wrong.
Last edited by xyeppp on Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Phantasm

Post#180 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:36 pm

I mean friendly marks only. None Enemy had clickable marks on opposite faction.