Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mrtenbelow666
Banned

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#131 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:14 am

Is it possible that since i added this stuff i cant see career resources annymore ingame?

edit: The fix is in Vinyui topic.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#132 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:23 am

Mrtenbelow666 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:14 am Is it possible that since i added this stuff i cant see career resources annymore ingame?
many of the core module fixes has been implemented into base and if so I would not recommend replacing them.

Also test by removing any changes made and if the trouble disappears after a certain change is removed then theres your issue.

oozzii55

Post#133 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 pm

throw a link to the addon "pure" for the current version please

Duukar

Post#134 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:36 am

Amazing!

balshv

Post#135 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 am

i wish the default buff tracker was fixed, it's completely bugged on this server/client and I don't like overhead buffs with buffhead which is apparently the only performance friendly buff addon.

Varendue

Post#136 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:24 am

balshv wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 am i wish the default buff tracker was fixed, it's completely bugged on this server/client and I don't like overhead buffs with buffhead which is apparently the only performance friendly buff addon.
Have you tried Pure Unit frames? It also has a buff tracker for each frame except pets. I haven't run into any incorrect/ghost/missing buffs with that addon like the default unit frames.

balshv

Post#137 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:41 am

Varendue wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:24 am
balshv wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 am i wish the default buff tracker was fixed, it's completely bugged on this server/client and I don't like overhead buffs with buffhead which is apparently the only performance friendly buff addon.
Have you tried Pure Unit frames? It also has a buff tracker for each frame except pets. I haven't run into any incorrect/ghost/missing buffs with that addon like the default unit frames.
Yes I did but any addon including pure is causing some performance dips on my end on this already struggling client. I'd rather not use any addons cause the UI is(was on live) functional enough to me. I prefer default ui look also.

MixIt

Post#138 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Hi I have a question:

On one of my characters, I clicked on the wrong button and removed all addons on the user interface. Now everything is gone, the only thing left is my character. Even the main menus are gone. So I cant even exit the game. It is stripped from everything all menus, ability bars and maps.

I have the normal settings with my other characters. 
Can anyone help me out in any way?

Thanks in advance 

Ads
Omegus

Post#139 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:31 pm

MixIt wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:46 pm Hi I have a question:

On one of my characters, I clicked on the wrong button and removed all addons on the user interface. Now everything is gone, the only thing left is my character. Even the main menus are gone. So I cant even exit the game. It is stripped from everything all menus, ability bars and maps.

I have the normal settings with my other characters. 
Can anyone help me out in any way?

Thanks in advance 
Shift + Z is the default combination to show/hide the entire UI.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Asherdoom

Post#140 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:10 pm

how to display HOT/DOT icons into enemy? Not the little dot inside the unit frames, but the icon of spell itself :D