Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xyeppp
Former Staff

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#161 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm

maxonian wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:45 am So guys who is going to be the hero and inject buffs duration implemented in this fixed Enemy version into latest 2.8.0/Vinys Enemy?
Lilim, Viny, Sullemunk?

Having remaining buff duration in seconds displayed on top of buff icon in unit frames is incredibly useful. It's priceless for tracking HoTs as a healer with Viny's HoT tracking presets. It's super useful for chaining m4's during keep and fort pushes as a tank.

The problem is, when I use fixed Enemy from this thread, scenario summary gets completely borked (simply doesnt work), guard and tether start acting funny much more often, combat log parsing is a mess too.

I have added the timer for effect trackers to Viny's Enemy 2.8.0 - you can download it here:
Viny+Timer+Mark Fix

It should be set to enabled on all by default, but if it's not go to your Effect Indicator and set this to enabled.

Mark Fix stops group icons from disappearing when you put a mark on them as happens in 2.8.0 regardless of the toggle option.
(The group icon disappearance is a hacky fix as I removed the option check, so you will always have both group icon+mark if you mark somebody when group icons are enabled)

If you don't want to have group icons when you mark somebody, simply download the version without Mark Fix here.
Spoiler:
You can also uncomment additional modules you don't use in Interface\AddOns\Enemy\Code\Core\Main.Lua at line 72.

Timer is not needed for the buff duration to work.
Enjoy.
Last edited by xyeppp on Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:03 am, edited 13 times in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Phantasm

Post#162 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:52 pm

xyeppp wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm
Mark Fix stops group icons from disappearing when you put a mark on them as happens in 2.8.0 regardless of the toggle option.
(The group icon disappearance is a hacky fix as I removed the option check, so you will always have both group icon+mark if you mark somebody)
Github you are a GOD!!!

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#163 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:59 am

Spoiler:
maxonian wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:45 am So guys who is going to be the hero and inject buffs duration implemented in this fixed Enemy version into latest 2.8.0/Vinys Enemy?
Lilim, Viny, Sullemunk?

Having remaining buff duration in seconds displayed on top of buff icon in unit frames is incredibly useful. It's priceless for tracking HoTs as a healer with Viny's HoT tracking presets. It's super useful for chaining m4's during keep and fort pushes as a tank.

The problem is, when I use fixed Enemy from this thread, scenario summary gets completely borked (simply doesnt work), guard and tether start acting funny much more often, combat log parsing is a mess too.

I have added the timer for effect trackers to Viny's Enemy 2.8.0 - you can download it here:
Viny+Timer+Mark Fix

It should be set to enabled on all by default, but if it's not go to your Effect Indicator and set this to enabled.

(The group icon disappearance is a hacky fix as I removed the option check, so you will always have both group icon+mark if you mark somebody when group icons are enabled)

If you don't want to have group icons when you mark somebody, simply download the version without Mark Fix here.
Spoiler:
You can also uncomment additional modules you don't use in Interface\AddOns\Enemy\Code\Core\Main.Lua at line 72.

Enjoy.
I have also added the Stopwatch now and might have managed to get the no-spam-Intercom with Assist and Ready Check added in as well, but still need to test that with another person.
The assist marks the target, plays a sound to notify that a target has been marked and displays the flashing name visible on the left.
Will update the links when I have it working.
Github / Tighub / Stack

maxonian

Post#164 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:18 am

Spoiler:
Lilim, Viny, Sullemunk?

Viny+Timer+Mark Fix

Spoiler:

Enjoy.

Thank you so much for your time and effort, sir. You are amazing!

Phantasm

Post#165 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:48 pm

@xyeppp

As you working on Enemy addon and its functions, I can imagine you know what can or cant be done.

Do you think its possible to add function to move group members between groups like it is done by Warband Manager panel?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#166 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:48 pm @xyeppp

As you working on Enemy addon and its functions, I can imagine you know what can or cant be done.

Do you think its possible to add function to move group members between groups like it is done by Warband Manager panel?
You mean like Autoband? https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/autoband/
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#167 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:20 pm

Spoiler:

You could probably do that if you really wanted to, but I am not willing or knowledgeable enough to do so - I just want to fix what was already working before with my limited ability.

In the new version Stopwatch is added and works fine without an issue, Ready Check is removed as it wouldn't start and I find it's not needed anyways (no raid checks in this game), Intercom & Assist seem to be working but I haven't tested autoAssist with anyone else yet.

I'm waiting for somebody to help me test it so I can upload it here. In case it doesn't work I'll upload it without Intercom & Assist.
Edit:
Intercom and assist seem to function now and don't spam /party or /wb. I have removed AutoAssist and click by /target because both don't work here.

It displays the blue flashing icon with a name and plays a sound when somebody sets a new target in the channel - you then press a macro button which assists the player who set a target and automatically mark them.

To set a target use the target macro.

Friendly POV

My POV

Also changed the stopwatch icon to something more WAR-like.
Last edited by xyeppp on Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Phantasm

Post#168 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Autoband is nice addon but with flaws, cant move ppl around groups without kicking out when balance 2/2/2 option is enable, so i need to open every time WB manager to manually move overstacked archetypes in groups or just let addon do kicks and get fckd up WB and angry people.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#169 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:21 pm

Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:43 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Autoband is nice addon but with flaws, cant move ppl around groups without kicking out when balance 2/2/2 option is enable, so i need to open every time WB manager to manually move overstacked archetypes in groups or just let addon do kicks and get fckd up WB and angry people.
I thought this command sorted existing groups without kicking
/ab sort
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Phantasm

Post#170 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:57 pm

It sort everyone, which is overkill for only 3rd archetype overstacking in 1 party, potentially move everyone around WB so byebye guards buffs and synergising classes across groups.