Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy Add on - Configuration for Order Healers

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Melekith

Enemy Add on - Configuration for Order Healers

Post#1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 am

Can anyone share config for enemy? Especially runepriest would be nice.

Ads
Seteban

Re: Enemy Add on - Configuration for Order Healers

Post#2 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 pm

As a new Runepriest myself, i would appreciate it as well since i like a clean interface with all important stuff buffs / debuffs and a nice health overview. I run enemy as well for Group and Warband Interface but i can't figure out how to set it up like Squared. I like the square optic but enemy seems to work more reliable as far as i know. I managed to set it up more compact then the default setting but it is still not how i want it to be.

Cheers

Seteban

Post#3 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Edit: i really like the setup auzzibear once posted.

https://i.imgur.com/tPwp85j.jpg

When trying to edit enemy with different class colores and bar sizes i always get issues with other tools like the range , or buff / debuff display which is really frustrating. Couldn't figure it out so far.

hellgoon

Post#4 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 pm

Hi im a new player, and loving the game.

I have enemy mod and i have set up some click heals, my question is when im in a group and i use right click i get a huge list pop up and can not heal, any advice, i have a tool tip setting the enemy set to never, but no change. i have done 3 heals on 3 buttons, left , middle, right.

Many thanks Hellgoon

anarchypark

Post#5 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:04 pm

to see buffs debuffs, I recommend buffhead addon.
and pure addon to see hp%
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ghostwalker

Post#6 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:11 am

anarchypark wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:04 pm to see buffs debuffs, I recommend buffhead addon.
and pure addon to see hp%
This is exactly right, best combo for the UI I've found that works here, you can just *Hide all the annoying UI windows too, my UI is super minimalist I might upload it one day even has 6 quickbars.

Xergon

Post#7 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:05 am

my settings something like this, dunno if u like, if yes, let me know

its not only for WP, there is a lot for other characters not only healers and not only order
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Cormeister

Post#8 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 am

Xergon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:05 am my settings something like this, dunno if u like, if yes, let me know

its not only for WP, there is a lot for other characters not only healers and not only order
That’s looks amazing, Xergon. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to share the files for that setup?

Ads
Xergon

Post#9 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:44 am

Cormeister wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:26 am
Xergon wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:05 am my settings something like this, dunno if u like, if yes, let me know

That’s looks amazing, Xergon. I don’t suppose you’d be willing to share the files for that setup?
I dont mind helping ppl, if it help you play better. Just tell me if you want full Enemy configuration (as my setup) or just specific buffs indicators. Can either packup full Enemy folder profile or just show which section you need to replace in your Enemy profile file to get those buffs.

Also i have Enemy with fixed timer indicator, recommend to use one.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Cormeister

Post#10 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:07 am

I’d be interested in the full Enemy configuration if it’s not too much trouble. Thank you!