Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] UnrealDBAnnouncer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dakkhon

Re: [ADDON] UnrealDBAnnouncer

Post#31 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:19 am

ztil wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:23 pm
tkeskin69 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:27 pm Where is the volume control of this addon?
If it's running it should show up in your Windows 10 Volume Control (right click speaker icon in the system tray and choose volume control)

However I did notice that sometimes it doesn't show up there unless it's recently been used or played a sound which I assume is some Windows specific behaviour.

Ty for that. It was loud as hell initially omg. Now it's just right :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Dakkhon

Post#32 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:26 pm

I have been using this for a while and I have the volume control but it just doesn't seem to work. I have turned it way down but it still blasts out super loud. I ran the game in admin mode and the addon as well. Any suggestions?

Otherwise this is fantastic!! I run aoe builds on my toons so it's really cool to get these kills to go so many times one after another lol.
Marauder and WE killer because I hate classes that require no skill lol! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vodkilla

Post#33 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:50 pm

Anyone having issues getting this addon to work with windows 11. I have two computers works fine on windows 10 but will only play the sound for the first kill on windows 11 then it wont work. any fixes for this? Thanks

Dakkhon

Post#34 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:07 pm

I wish this could be used in DAoC or other games lol

test88

Post#35 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:25 pm

i tried everything, run as admin, up the sound slider to 100% noting works it just doesnt want to play any sound not even first blood. i use windows 11 can someone help me out pls