Recent Topics

Ads

Addon to count healing

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jandeporas

Addon to count healing

Post#1 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:34 am

I've been playing quite some time with my shammy and I know for a fact the enemy addon suite counts DPS but is there any addon out there that counts the healing that you do?

I promise that my motives are purely self-improving, not looking to boast about big numbers.
Spoiler:

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Addon to count healing

Post#2 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am

Jandeporas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:34 am I've been playing quite some time with my shammy and I know for a fact the enemy addon suite counts DPS but is there any addon out there that counts the healing that you do?

I promise that my motives are purely self-improving, not looking to boast about big numbers.
If you only want your heal output, you can use Tortall. Download both, Tortall_DPS and TortallDPSCore.

you can see your single abilites or the total on your targets.

Jandeporas

Post#3 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:23 pm

This is very usefull, thanks a lot!

I'll try Tortall
Spoiler:

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am
Jandeporas wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:34 am I've been playing quite some time with my shammy and I know for a fact the enemy addon suite counts DPS but is there any addon out there that counts the healing that you do?

If you only want your heal output, you can use Tortall. Download both, Tortall_DPS and TortallDPSCore.

Nice!! works like a charm!!
question: is there any way to increase the size of that window?? i cant find how to make it bigger....

FrzrBrn

Post#5 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Enemy also tracks healing, it's in the same log parsing module as DPS.

oaliaen

Post#6 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am

Do you know how to put group to work ?