Recent Topics

Ads

[Downloads] Addons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vigfuss

Re: Client Add ons for in game (WIP)

Post#11 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:16 am

I'm seeing a problem with group frames, I would post it to the bugtracker because it seems quite specific to one player, but not really sure how to define the problem.

In SC he joins the party, and his character information shows up in the vanilla UI, but not on the enemy group frames. It happens to him at least 2 out of 3 SCs, and it's the same for everyone in our party, he is not showing on their enemy unit frames. Also for him, it looks on enemy as if he is the only member of his party.

So in a way it's a problem with the addon, but there is something else going on in the background that seems like a bug, and it might be affecting other things as well.
Fusscle of Critical Acclaim

Ads
altgrimreaper

Post#12 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:37 pm

I recommend this. https://sites.google.com/site/effigywar/yakui

About the only other thing I installed was morale hotbar.

Belakor

Post#13 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:59 pm

Plan B only gives an error when trying to download it. Anyone have a working version of it they can share somewhere?

Fokus

Post#14 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Addon "range checker" not work.

Skjolldir

Post#15 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:49 am

Was about to download BuffHead and noticed a heavy delay in the downloading bar... The movie Happy Gilmore was in the addon folder aswell...just saying...

Upem

Post#16 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:49 pm

Skjolldir wrote:Was about to download BuffHead and noticed a heavy delay in the downloading bar... The movie Happy Gilmore was in the addon folder aswell...just saying...
I was wondering what the deal was. I tried to download the whole folder a few days ago and it was like 4GB. Good find lol

wlfbck

Post#17 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Upem wrote:
Skjolldir wrote:Was about to download BuffHead and noticed a heavy delay in the downloading bar... The movie Happy Gilmore was in the addon folder aswell...just saying...
I was wondering what the deal was. I tried to download the whole folder a few days ago and it was like 4GB. Good find lol
Probably for getting money for download volume. I wouldn't blame it on OP for now, since he probably just reuploaded an archive he found somewhere else.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#18 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:41 am

wlfbck wrote:
Probably for getting money for download volume. I wouldn't blame it on OP for now, since he probably just reuploaded an archive he found somewhere else.
So that's where it was hiding ;)

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#19 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Updated addons link with one drive directory, so they should work 100% all the time.

Can now select to download all as a bundle, or select to browse and download them individually.

Animalex

Re: [Downloads] Addons

Post#20 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Hello!

I had a problem with the link from the first post, so here is my link for big add on library

https://yadi.sk/d/YB8gsqKumSQs6

May be It will be useful for someone ;)
Пойми их всех. Люби и выделяй немногих. Альбер Камю.