Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy: How do i disable Clickcasting to free my middle mouse button for use with regular hotkey

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Geff

Enemy: How do i disable Clickcasting to free my middle mouse button for use with regular hotkey

Post#1 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:37 pm

I recently switched to Enemy from Squared because Squared bugged out sometimes. I made unit frames look like Squared, only problem is while the mouse is hovering over the unit frames, my middle mouse button bound hotkey doesn't work. I didn't put anything in clickcasting in the Enemy configurator, still the middle mouse button doesn't work while hovering on the unit frames.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Enemy: How do i disable Clickcasting to free my middle mouse button for use with regular hotkey

Post#2 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:25 am

thats because Enemy unitframe catches mouse actions while hoovering it
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Geff

Re: Enemy: How do i disable Clickcasting to free my middle mouse button for use with regular hotkey

Post#3 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 am

Yeah, I suspected that. It catches mouse actions even if I have nothing set in click casting. How do i stop this behavior?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:31 am

i guess you need to strip it from the code
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Geff

Post#5 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Can you explain how? From the unitframe folder in enemy i tried removing Clickcasting lua and clickcasting xml files. Still I encounter the same issue.

Morghane

Post#6 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:52 pm

Geff wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:37 pm I recently switched to Enemy from Squared because Squared bugged out sometimes. I made unit frames look like Squared, only problem is while the mouse is hovering over the unit frames, my middle mouse button bound hotkey doesn't work. I didn't put anything in clickcasting in the Enemy configurator, still the middle mouse button doesn't work while hovering on the unit frames.
How did you get it looking like squared? Would love to have square icons for enemy, couldn't get it right.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Morghane wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:52 pm How did you get it looking like squared? Would love to have square icons for enemy, couldn't get it right.
You can steal preset from over here https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... hilit=viny