Recent Topics

Ads

OrbUI (what a creative name)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razlo3p

Re: OrbUI (what a creative name)

Post#101 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:09 pm

This is the screenshot of the result, as you can see the party emmber all all over the way :( But i have only the anchor for my party in the layout settings! Plus the top bar is really dense and all sticked one addon to each otherm, how can i fix?
Spoiler:

Ads
Luth

Post#102 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Razlo3p wrote:This is the screenshot of the result, as you can see the party emmber all all over the way :( But i have only the anchor for my party in the layout settings! Plus the top bar is really dense and all sticked one addon to each otherm, how can i fix?
Spoiler:
I would suggest to use the standard "enemy" UI, as the one i created looks maybe nice but it isn't very useful (particularly for healers) :mrgreen:
This can be done by deleting the "enemy" folder in your characters directory while you are logged out.

Razlo3p

Post#103 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Thanks, this is lovely now!! Only the top bar it seems to be a little "full" any ideas how to resolve this!?

Luth

Post#104 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Razlo3p wrote:Thanks, this is lovely now!! Only the top bar it seems to be a little "full" any ideas how to resolve this!?
You could try to reduce the global UI scale under "User settings -> video" when being logged in on your character (maybe a relog is required after this).

Razlo3p

Post#105 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:54 pm

Wow, barely perfect :) I need to find some minor tuning but it's really awesome now!
I only have to put on the below row the career exp and so on!

Luth

Post#106 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:57 pm

When you hover with the mouse over the upper left corner of your screen, there should be a little round button visible. Just click it and you can move the entries on the bar around with the arrows besides them.

Razlo3p

Post#107 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 pm

I'm tryng to find it ehehe :P Thanks Again!!

Just a little edit, the name of the addon that provides you the top bar?

Salana

Post#108 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:08 am

Can someone load this with a 1920x1080 plz I have tried for hours cant get this right.

Ads
Kahbooz

Post#109 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Hey, I really enjoy this UI but I can't seem to be able to move around the Orbs (for HP, AP, enemy target, etc.) in the layout menu. Their anchors don't appear. The option in the effigy menu also don't seem to change anything about the Orbs position on the X and Y axis. Any help?

mousline

Post#110 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Salana wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:08 am Can someone load this with a 1920x1080 plz I have tried for hours cant get this right.
Same.. just tried to do this and it wasn't working at all.

HELP :(

Here's a SS of what mine looks like.. Also there's no KOTBS as a choice in the options when I load a class : http://prntscr.com/mbisr4