Recent Topics

Ads

What addon or UI is this?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Malykhai

What addon or UI is this?

Post#1 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am

Hey guys so look at my action bars, simple and straight across my screen. Look familiar? Trying to duplicate on my other machine but can't seem to figure out where I got that. Went through my addons list but still not ringing any bells. Any help is appreciated!

https://imgur.com/8Hs3Ywt

Ads
Garner

Re: What addon or UI is this?

Post#2 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&hilit=vinyui

The DPS version of vinyui is the closest I could find.

Malykhai

Post#3 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:54 am

Garner wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:45 am viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&hilit=vinyui

I think you got it! That's wierd, because I dont see Vinyui listed in my addons folder at all... also I cant seem to get that same black border around my action bars... but I'm close to my answer, thanks for the help!!

Kaori1

Post#4 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:15 am

Malykhai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am Hey guys so look at my action bars, simple and straight across my screen. Look familiar? Trying to duplicate on my other machine but can't seem to figure out where I got that. Went through my addons list but still not ringing any bells. Any help is appreciated!

Just copy your UI/addons and UI/addon profile to your 2nd machine. Using VInyUI's installation instructions you can learn how to do this with your own UI. Also, make sure that the profile you want to share between characters is set to "sharing" in game.
Malykhai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:54 am

I think you got it! That's wierd, because I dont see Vinyui listed in my addons folder at all... also I cant seem to get that same black border around my action bars... but I'm close to my answer, thanks for the help!!
I think you're confused. VinyUI is a addon pack, a collection of addons that were edited a bit to work together, not an addon itself.

Melonar

Post#5 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:31 am

Garnet, what is the name of the addon that changes the group icons? Looking for one that also shows the partys beside your own.

Any ideas?

Garner

Post#6 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:53 am

The addon Enemy allows you to place career icons above your party/warband member's heads. It also comes with a new group frame and warband frame if you so wish.

Malykhai

Post#7 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:19 pm

Kaori1 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:15 am
Malykhai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:41 am Hey guys so look at my action bars, simple and straight across my screen. Look familiar? Trying to duplicate on my other machine but can't seem to figure out where I got that. Went through my addons list but still not ringing any bells. Any help is appreciated!

Just copy your UI/addons and UI/addon profile to your 2nd machine. Using VInyUI's installation instructions you can learn how to do this with your own UI. Also, make sure that the profile you want to share between characters is set to "sharing" in game.
Malykhai wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:54 am

I think you're confused. VinyUI is a addon pack, a collection of addons that were edited a bit to work together, not an addon itself.
You're right! I was confused, figured it out!