Recent Topics

Ads

Not able to click Enemy Marks

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Phantasm

Not able to click Enemy Marks

Post#1 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:42 pm

I`ve noticed it few days ago, I lost abiility to click someone through Enemy Mark. Has anyone else got recently problem with it? Ofc option is still ticked on every mark I use, but somehow clicking mark doesnt do anything.

Ads
wiscel

Re: Not able to click Enemy Marks

Post#2 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Same here. But the markers themselves are gone. When I go into Layout Editor they are still there, they're not made invisible or anything.

EDIT: fixed it by making them invisible in layout editor, then apply. Back to layout editor, make them visible again, apply.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Lilim

Post#3 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm

Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:42 pm I`ve noticed it few days ago, I lost abiility to click someone through Enemy Mark. Has anyone else got recently problem with it? Ofc option is still ticked on every mark I use, but somehow clicking mark doesnt do anything.
Hey,

quick question, you was able to click on the marker before? Did you change the Enemy version?
To click on marker over real enemy's to target them isn't possible (btw).

Here are my settings for a friendly Healer marker, maybe you accidently changed somethin.

Phantasm

Post#4 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm

Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm
Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:42 pm I`ve noticed it few days ago, I lost abiility to click someone through Enemy Mark. Has anyone else got recently problem with it? Ofc option is still ticked on every mark I use, but somehow clicking mark doesnt do anything.
Hey,

quick question, you was able to click on the marker before? Did you change the Enemy version?

Here are my settings for a friendly Healer marker, maybe you accidently changed somethin.

All target on click boxes are checked and yes, i was able to click mark over someone and target them. Last week I changed Enemy to that one modded with timers on effect tracker. Maybe its that. But definitely marks are same, if fact all settings are same, i didnt touch /martyr square/charname/ settings, only addons folder.

Lilim

Post#5 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:47 pm
Spoiler:
Lilim wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm
Hey,

All target on click boxes are checked and yes, i was able to click mark over someone and target them. Last week I changed Enemy to that one modded with timers on effect tracker. Maybe its that. But definitely marks are same, if fact all settings are same, i didnt touch /martyr square/charname/ settings, only addons folder.

Hey,
I changed Enemy to that one modded with timers on effect tracker.
yep, that's the problem. I don't know why and how, but the rework version doesn't support the klick on mark thing. Tested it twice and it doesn't work....so I choose to go back to my old Enemy version. :(

Phantasm

Post#6 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:02 pm

Thanks for clarification, wasnt sure it what version or ninja disabled server api function:) I`ll try to fix it by importing only enemy marks lua files, who knows maybe will work:)

Edit. Yes! It worked. copy pasted old version code/Marks folder into moddified Enemy/code/ and ahve both timers and clickable marks.

Lilim

Post#7 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:24 am

Spoiler:
Phantasm wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:02 pm Thanks for clarification, wasnt sure it what version or ninja disabled server api function:) I`ll try to fix it by importing only enemy marks lua files, who knows maybe will work:)

Edit. Yes! It worked. copy pasted old version code/Marks folder into moddified Enemy/code/ and ahve both timers and clickable marks.
Nice! :)