[UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Asherdoom

[UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:52 pm

So guys looking around i found some good stuff. I hope this thread cna help you twink your UI just as i did!

DISCLAIMER
All the addons pack here belong to their respective creators, I just uploaded em here to facilitate new players find a ui/ addon that suits em!

Each section will have into their spoiler the image and link where to download th relative interface with related addons.

I skipped some ui packs because, when i tested myself, gave me error or messed things up.
I will also try to update this topic as more frequently as i can to help people decide which theme suits em and improving the overall experience of warhammer online so please avoid trolling in replies or flaming if some UI is not working on you. I can help ya all one by one in installing/solving problems but please avoid trolling!

Installation and how to:
Unless specified in some addon pack, you just need to download it, unzip and then put all in the addon folder of your warhammer installation directory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black List of addons (which are reported not working properly so far) {thanks to Navis for his cooperation!}

VPbreakdown
RES
Squared (not showing the groups in rvr or scenarios atm, the main frames are still shown correctly)
Restell
HealGrid (not appearing at all in game)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Basic Addon pack
Spoiler:
2) Hargarlald. 2010 Addon List 3)Knightofwar - Everything you Need 4)BruceLeeglad's Addon Pack 5) Royksopp's UI Pack 6) Teh Brox's Addons 7) Grygan HoT Pack 8) Sorceress addon's pack 9) Icky UI 10)TEC Addon Pack 11)Witch Hunter Basics 12) greenycatteneo's Addon Pack 13) VINY UI

14) SUZU UI
FAQ

Asherdoom you are making a good thing, but why open topic and upload stuff?
Mostly because google every addon you wish to have is boring and a long process, and many times it o not work! Me myself when started play warhammer wondered how to use addons and tweak UI butthe list of addons i found were not compatible with game version. This is to facilitatecommunity life!

What means TESTING IN PROGRESS?
It means I am checking all addons in that specific packk easily easily to find something which do not work and report in this topic to warn you all.

I downloaded addon packs yet I cannot see my group mates in rvr and scenarios
This is a knows bug. But is not related to the addon as far as i know, we must wait patiently devs to fix it :)

I gotta aska you some stuff, but how can i contact you? I need help with addons and my ui!
No problem! Send me a PM and I will gladly help you!

Have a nice gaming all and see you in game!!! :D
Last edited by Asherdoom on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Ads
Asherdoom

Re: [UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:53 pm

reserved for future use.

Libra

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Sweet
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Asherdoom

Post#4 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:56 pm

thanks man happy to help community! :D

ostrogoth182

Post#5 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:07 am

Do any of these show the group ui in RvR or do we have to wait for it to get fixed? Its a bastard playing as a healer when I have to click individual players when they're flapping all over the place

Asherdoom

Post#6 » Sun May 17, 2015 2:40 am

as my personal experience goes only the first and second compilation show the frames in scenarios. Sometimes it bugs however, like 30% of time. Mostly is as you states. We gotta wait a complete fix from the server.

Luth

Post#7 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:59 am

Imo enemy has the best working groupUI atm, but full working groups is dependant on server fixes.

ostrogoth182

Post#8 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 am

Luth wrote:Imo enemy has the best working groupUI atm, but full working groups is dependant on server fixes.
I got that but it doesn't really do anything

Ads
Luth

Post#9 » Sun May 17, 2015 11:56 am

GroupUI doesn't work at all in scs atm, but it should work in rvr/pve groups.

ostrogoth182

Post#10 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Luth wrote:GroupUI doesn't work at all in scs atm, but it should work in rvr/pve groups.
Nope no group whatsoever in RvR, I used to love playing a healer but don't enjoy it atm cos of that