[UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Malo

Re: [UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Post#41 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:23 am

One of my favorite UI packages YakUI is still being hosted by its creator.

The "Basic War Addon Package" basically stole this dudes work. Additonally, it has a handy in game installation UI and instructions and a couple other features exclusive to this modpack.

I've done some light testing and it seems to work really well so far, but your mileage may vary.

Ads
feefy1

Post#42 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Ah! Thank you for the suggestion. The default unit frames bug out so often it's hard to track what buffs or debuffs are rolling about at any given moment.

Question, anyone know how to hide the default per unit frame underneath your portrait?
I was using pure but every so often my default portrait would appear on my screen.
Live free, die heroically.

LinkinGarviel

Post#43 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Hi, i have install yakUI addon's, but i have some problem for see my tactic, can someone help me ? just explain how i can check tactic :D it will be help me

And i have an other problem, i don't find icon for go in scenario's :D
Player of Escouade Garviel / Team Psy as Bright Wizard

noisestorm

Post#44 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:24 pm

from "Grygan HoT Pack" i just want that Crosshair addon for the Target. I know thats somewhere in Yakui too or so, but how do i ONLY unlock this one?

Malo

Post#45 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:52 am

LinkinGarviel wrote:Hi, i have install yakUI addon's, but i have some problem for see my tactic, can someone help me ? just explain how i can check tactic :D it will be help me

And i have an other problem, i don't find icon for go in scenario's :D
In YakUI you can see your tactics on the left of the screen, theres a button with a "1" on it that you can click to see them.

To queue for SCs you need to click the red icon on the map.
noisestorm wrote:from "Grygan HoT Pack" i just want that Crosshair addon for the Target. I know thats somewhere in Yakui too or so, but how do i ONLY unlock this one?
I'm pretty sure that mod is called "Enemy."

ningunoninguno

Post#46 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 am

Sorry dont know how to quote

The crosshair addon for target is RV Mod

check the post of its creator http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... =11&t=4534

daela

Post#47 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:19 am

When using YakUI, does anyone know how to change the size of the quest completion text that shows in center of screen?

EDIT: for anyone curious, ended up it was alertMod that I needed to adjust. I ended up just disabling this mod and the alerts are good for me. I might tinker with the settings if I decided to move the location or duration etc...
Last edited by daela on Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Razid1987

Post#48 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:24 am

Why is Res on the list as not working? It works fine...?

Ads
Snarp

Post#49 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Exactly what i was looking for!
But i cant download anything on curse. I always get the error 404, on every browser/system. It´s like the addons arent stored anymore.
Addon packs are only completly download able through "Download at premium fast speed Learn More>>"
and via curse client. None of these works and when i try to download single addons i get redirected to a 404 page(not found).
Where do u guys get ur Stuff?? Or is there mybe a other way?

Caffeine

Post#50 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:23 pm

Maybe throw my pack on the list if you think it's acceptable. Link is in my signature.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada