[UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
stealthc98

Re: [UI] UI COMPILATIONS AND ADDONS

Post#81 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:42 pm

How can I download the Witch Hunter Basics pack? The curse client and links are not available.

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#82 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

stealthc98 wrote:How can I download the Witch Hunter Basics pack? The curse client and links are not available.
unfortunately such add-on pack got removed from curse. on the right you will notice all add ons names. Go in this section main page>addons>add ons by name and following the link download em one by one.

umlaut

Post#83 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:57 pm

1) Basic Addon pack
Spoiler:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=8766
The Image doesnt realy lok like what we can see on linked post (For the party)

Is it Effigy ? Ho do you configure it to have this result for the party ?

Halloweed

Post#84 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:31 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Sat May 16, 2015 8:52 pm So guys looking around i found some good stuff. I hope this thread cna help you twink your UI just as i did!

DISCLAIMER
All the addons pack here belong to their respective creators, I just uploaded em here to facilitate new players find a ui/ addon that suits em!

Each section will have into their spoiler the image and link where to download th relative interface with related addons.

I skipped some ui packs because, when i tested myself, gave me error or messed things up.
I will also try to update this topic as more frequently as i can to help people decide which theme suits em and improving the overall experience of warhammer online so please avoid trolling in replies or flaming if some UI is not working on you. I can help ya all one by one in installing/solving problems but please avoid trolling!

Installation and how to:
Unless specified in some addon pack, you just need to download it, unzip and then put all in the addon folder of your warhammer installation directory.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black List of addons (which are reported not working properly so far) {thanks to Navis for his cooperation!}

VPbreakdown
RES
Squared (not showing the groups in rvr or scenarios atm, the main frames are still shown correctly)
Restell
HealGrid (not appearing at all in game)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Basic Addon pack
Spoiler:
2) Hargarlald. 2010 Addon List 3)Knightofwar - Everything you Need 4)BruceLeeglad's Addon Pack 5) Royksopp's UI Pack 6) Teh Brox's Addons 7) Grygan HoT Pack 8) Sorceress addon's pack 9) Icky UI 10)TEC Addon Pack 11)Witch Hunter Basics 12) greenycatteneo's Addon Pack 13) VINY UI

14) SUZU UI
FAQ

Asherdoom you are making a good thing, but why open topic and upload stuff?
Mostly because google every addon you wish to have is boring and a long process, and many times it o not work! Me myself when started play warhammer wondered how to use addons and tweak UI butthe list of addons i found were not compatible with game version. This is to facilitatecommunity life!

What means TESTING IN PROGRESS?
It means I am checking all addons in that specific packk easily easily to find something which do not work and report in this topic to warn you all.

I downloaded addon packs yet I cannot see my group mates in rvr and scenarios
This is a knows bug. But is not related to the addon as far as i know, we must wait patiently devs to fix it :)

I gotta aska you some stuff, but how can i contact you? I need help with addons and my ui!
No problem! Send me a PM and I will gladly help you!

Have a nice gaming all and see you in game!!! :D
I can't find any of the UI i'd like to use, it says me on Curse Forge that the files i search doesn't exist, any help to find Icky's UI or TEC addon Pack please?

Aesthetix

Post#85 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Hi guys, I'm trying to find the addon for the hp brackets around the character on the witch hunter basics addon pack, but having no luck. Could anyone tell me what it's called please?

Thanks

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#86 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Think it's called X-hud
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Aesthetix

Post#87 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Thanks Sullemunk :)

topvicious

Post#88 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 am

I know this thread is mega old but, is it still possible if you guys update the images, all dead links :(

Ads