Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GuardPack 1.6c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
krapmyself

Re: [ADDON] GuardPack 1.0

Post#21 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:27 pm

Having the same issue. Guard indicator comes up as gray and says "distant" even when I stand right next to my guard buddy.

Also, in a scenario the indicator came on, but it linked me to a player I did not have my guard on (and hadn't put my guard on them the whole match)

Ads
Brickson

Post#22 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Happens sometimes for me as well. Sometimes the "guard button" is gone too. But /reloadui and reapplying the guard usually fix these problems for me.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Domokun84

Post#23 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:12 am

Having the same issue with guardpack as others. The tether graying out even when Im right next to my guard. Randomly guarding other party members.

/reloadui and reguarding rarely works consistently for me anyways. Not sure if an update is in the cards?

Sybreal

Post#24 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 pm

Just chiming in. My buddy and I both have that greyed out "distant" issue. Was working mostly fine for me before the server restart today. Any issues would be resolved by removing and re-applying guard or reloading UI. Now nothing seems to fix it.

MissionarySPE

Post#25 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 pm

Sybreal wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 pm Just chiming in. My buddy and I both have that greyed out "distant" issue. Was working mostly fine for me before the server restart today. Any issues would be resolved by removing and re-applying guard or reloading UI. Now nothing seems to fix it.
I know that if you have a party member that is not in the same zone it will break most UI addons. If you are in an unorganized warband it can be quite an issue cause people will pop to other zones/take scenarios. Is everyone in your party in the same zone?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#26 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Sybreal wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 pm Just chiming in. My buddy and I both have that greyed out "distant" issue. Was working mostly fine for me before the server restart today. Any issues would be resolved by removing and re-applying guard or reloading UI. Now nothing seems to fix it.
Got screenshot?
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Sybreal

Post#27 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:14 am

MissionarySPE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 pm
I know that if you have a party member that is not in the same zone it will break most UI addons. If you are in an unorganized warband it can be quite an issue cause people will pop to other zones/take scenarios. Is everyone in your party in the same zone?
We were right next to each other. I had just logged on and he was the first one I guarded. He said his teather was broken too. And in response to sullemunk, no I don't have a screenshot. Restarting the client seems to have fixed it for now. I'll screenshot it when it breaks again.

Sybreal

Post#28 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:54 pm

sullemunk wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:54 pm
Got screenshot?
Here is one. Just zoned into Praag. My previously guarded target left the WB and the leader re-organized groups. I guarded the WL as shown in the screenshot and it says Distant despite being right next to him.
Spoiler:

Ads
Lithenir

Post#29 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:01 pm

Sybreal wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:54 pm
sullemunk wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:54 pm
Got screenshot?
Here is one. Just zoned into Praag. My previously guarded target left the WB and the leader re-organized groups. I guarded the WL as shown in the screenshot and it says Distant despite being right next to him.
Spoiler:
Sounds like there are members of the WB maybe in another zone? This usually happens when the grp/wb isn't in the same zone

offlinemodus

Post#30 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:58 am

Any updates for this addon?
zone bug is there. reinvite in the party in the new zone fixxes the issue, someone manage it to work without this reinvite workaround?
/rel doesnt help