[ADDON] Warband Lead Helper

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Phantasm

Re: [ADDON] Warband Lead Helper

Post#51 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:26 pm

Spoiler:
provide wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 5:31 pm Hey, thanks for the kind words!

What exactly do you want to know? I added a lot of tooltips with explanations the last update.
I wouldn't really know what a video would look like cause everything I thought might be useful are in those tooltips.
But feel free to hit me up on discord, easier to write there. Andy#6348 I am rarely in game anymore.
Ive noticed some wierd math for 6man party using auto search 2/2/2 thingy. Numbers in /5 dont count last joined person. Lets say, we got 2 tanks and 2 dps and /5 calls for 1 tank 2 heals (last joined person was a tank).

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#52 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:27 am

How hard would it be do add another button that you could cycle on and off for calling challenges, say click it and it says Party 1 challenge, (6 sec later) Party 2 Challenge,(6 seconds later) Party 3 challenge, (6 seconds later) Party 4 challenge, (6 seconds later) it repeats until it is toggled off?
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

provide

Post#53 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:50 am

Phantasm wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:26 pm Ive noticed some wierd math for 6man party using auto search 2/2/2 thingy. Numbers in /5 dont count last joined person. Lets say, we got 2 tanks and 2 dps and /5 calls for 1 tank 2 heals (last joined person was a tank).
Is that a permanent problem or does it go away after a time? Also, does it every single time or just sometimes?

Emissary wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:27 am How hard would it be do add another button that you could cycle on and off for calling challenges, say click it and it says Party 1 challenge, (6 sec later) Party 2 Challenge,(6 seconds later) Party 3 challenge, (6 seconds later) Party 4 challenge, (6 seconds later) it repeats until it is toggled off?

Yeah it's possible, not sure when I have the time to work on the addon again tho. Will add it to my todo list!

Phantasm

Post#54 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
provide wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:50 am Is that a permanent problem or does it go away after a time? Also, does it every single time or just sometimes?
So far its permament, seems like math in lua file is wrong, or some of classes taged with wrong archetypes.
Both tanks and healers. Never had problem with dps, cause I always start forming group with 2 dps and fill up rest of 2/2/2.

Phantasm

Post#55 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:29 pm

provide wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:50 am ...
I found /rel fix issue of wrong numbers. Looks like 2/2/2 autosearch need an update upon members count change.

provide

Post#56 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 am

Unfortunately this seems to be a game bug. Anyways, I tried to gather the party data in a different way now, can you try the attached new version and let me know if that changes anything? If not I am out of options for now. When the game isn't updating the data correctly there is not much I can do.

https://anonfiles.com/P7I7cdv5y4/wbLeadHelper-v097_zip

Phantasm

Post#57 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:21 pm

Spoiler:
provide wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 am Unfortunately this seems to be a game bug. Anyways, I tried to gather the party data in a different way now, can you try the attached new version and let me know if that changes anything? If not I am out of options for now. When the game isn't updating the data correctly there is not much I can do.

https://anonfiles.com/P7I7cdv5y4/wbLeadHelper-v097_zip
Great job fixing it. As soon I invited someone numbers get corrected. Works like charm now.
Thank you again <3

provide

Post#58 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Ah perfect, thx for the feedback. I will make an official release then.

Ads
bottlecups

Post#59 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:12 am

Iv downloaded this addon today and i get this error and have no idea why. is their any steps to follow to use this?

load failed! missing Dependency: libslash

provide

Post#60 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:13 am

Hey,
yes, you also need this addon: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/libslash/
It's a very common addon used by most other addons as well. So it's good to have it anyways.

Cheers