Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for Cooldown Addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lithenir

Looking for Cooldown Addon

Post#1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:55 pm

I am looking for an addon which keeps track of my cooldowns like buffs.
I tried Cooldownline and really liked it. But it seems to cause minor lags every 4-5 secs which is not only annoying but also the reason I got rid of it.
So I keep asking myself if there is another addon that does something similar. I tried Effigy but it obviously cannot do it, or I am just unable to set it up.

Does anyone know of an addon to keep tracks of cooldowns?

And btw. I already have cooldownpulse and at least it shows me the skill ready when it is but not the timeline.

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Looking for Cooldown Addon

Post#2 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:07 pm

Dufftimer

Looks like in this video:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Use 2.0.15 version, the newest one git problem with laguage packs.

Also many use Aura but require setups for every skill you want to track (effects as well like immunities or morales)

Lithenir

Post#3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 pm

Phantasm wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:07 pm Dufftimer
Spoiler:

Also many use Aura but require setups for every skill you want to track (effects as well like immunities or morales)
Well Dufftimer keeps track of my buffs but not of my cooldown or am I missing some sort of setting on dufftimer that shows me the cooldown of the skill?

Manatikik

Post#4 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Lithenir wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:02 pm
Phantasm wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:07 pm Dufftimer
Spoiler:

Well Dufftimer keeps track of my buffs but not of my cooldown or am I missing some sort of setting on dufftimer that shows me the cooldown of the skill?

You can do it with Aura you just have to customize every ability marker.
<Montague><Capulet>

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 am

Spoiler:
Lithenir wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:55 pm I am looking for an addon which keeps track of my cooldowns like buffs.
I tried Cooldownline and really liked it. But it seems to cause minor lags every 4-5 secs which is not only annoying but also the reason I got rid of it.
So I keep asking myself if there is another addon that does something similar. I tried Effigy but it obviously cannot do it, or I am just unable to set it up.

And btw. I already have cooldownpulse and at least it shows me the skill ready when it is but not the timeline.
Hey,

I would recommend ...

WikkisCooldownBar
and
WikkisCooldownPulse

Lithenir

Post#6 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:11 am
Spoiler:
Lithenir wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:55 pm I am looking for an addon which keeps track of my cooldowns like buffs.

Spoiler:
Hey,

I would recommend ...

WikkisCooldownBar
and
WikkisCooldownPulse
That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks