Recent Topics

Ads

Mouse over/hover (for healer) addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CelestianGC

Mouse over/hover (for healer) addon

Post#1 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 pm

I've asked on a couple streams what is a addon that will give me hover/mouse over feature because the "secondary" target is just not enough to heal decently for me. The 2 recommendations have been "Pure" and "Enemy". I have Pure with VinyUI and looking at it's config with /pure I don't see anything that remotely indicates any such behavior... Enemy... well I couldn't even figure out how to open a config to look at it (/enemy doesn't do anything and I can't even find a readme for basic use of it in the file or the addon site).

If I can just get pointed in the right direction I suspect I'll be able to get it sorted.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Mouse over/hover (for healer) addon

Post#2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm

Spoiler:
CelestianGC wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 pm I've asked on a couple streams what is a addon that will give me hover/mouse over feature because the "secondary" target is just not enough to heal decently for me. The 2 recommendations have been "Pure" and "Enemy". I have Pure with VinyUI and looking at it's config with /pure I don't see anything that remotely indicates any such behavior... Enemy... well I couldn't even figure out how to open a config to look at it (/enemy doesn't do anything and I can't even find a readme for basic use of it in the file or the addon site).

If I can just get pointed in the right direction I suspect I'll be able to get it sorted.
hey,
  • I think you are looking for a mouseover heal thing? Sorry, but something like this wasn't and still isn't intended for this game.
  • The Pure from VinyUi is a reduced version from the origin one btw.
If you want to edit something on Enemy, just right click on the red-white target, and "Configuration"

CelestianGC

Re: Mouse over/hover (for healer) addon

Post#3 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm hey,
  • I think you are looking for a mouseover heal thing? Sorry, but something like this wasn't and still isn't intended for this game.
Thats what I thought. I dont recall mouse over being a option in Warhammer (it was removed at some point).
Lilim wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:32 pm Image
If you want to edit something on Enemy, just right click on the red-white target, and "Configuration"
Thanks! Just what I was looking for ;)

There is a 'click to use an ability' which is a substitute for mouse over macro healing for now. It'll work for some basics.