Recent Topics

Ads

Add on showing combo points as numbers

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Slayth

Add on showing combo points as numbers

Post#1 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:47 pm

Hello everyone !

Apologize if this was already posted/discussed elsewhere, I could not find any reference.

I'm looking for an add on showing WE and WH combo points as numbers (instead of grey spikes for WE).

Used to have one on vanilla showing big colored numbers for combos points that were easy to see for an old guy like me but now can't find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated, spending too much time with five combo points before realizing that I should have used them already.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ads
mekal

Re: Add on showing combo points as numbers

Post#2 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am

I use mech addon it allows you to change the placement, font and color only problem is after each relog you'll have to adjust the size and placement while the font and color saves

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/mech/

Slayth

Post#3 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:18 pm

mekal wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am I use mech addon it allows you to change the placement, font and color only problem is after each relog you'll have to adjust the size and placement while the font and color saves

Thank you very much, Mekal, that helps !

What are the commands to modify stuff ? I tried /mech colour1 [x,x,x] but it doesn't seem to work. Is '' / '' the right sign to access command ? What do I have to type instead of [x,x,x] ? Smthg like [green] ?

Thank you for yr help !
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Slayth wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:18 pm
mekal wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am I use mech addon it allows you to change the placement, font and color only problem is after each relog you'll have to adjust the size and placement while the font and color saves

Thank you very much, Mekal, that helps !

What are the commands to modify stuff ? I tried /mech colour1 [x,x,x] but it doesn't seem to work. Is '' / '' the right sign to access command ? What do I have to type instead of [x,x,x] ? Smthg like [green] ?

Thank you for yr help !
make sure you have libslash addon enabled

/mech colour1 RRR,GGG,BBB
ex:
/mech colour1 255,10,128
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Manatikik

Post#5 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:02 pm

Slayth wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:47 pm Hello everyone !

Apologize if this was already posted/discussed elsewhere, I could not find any reference.

I'm looking for an add on showing WE and WH combo points as numbers (instead of grey spikes for WE).

Used to have one on vanilla showing big colored numbers for combos points that were easy to see for an old guy like me but now can't find it anywhere.

Any help would be appreciated, spending too much time with five combo points before realizing that I should have used them already.

You can do this with Effigy.
<Montague><Capulet>