Recent Topics

Ads

addons for tanking

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vizio

addons for tanking

Post#1 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:46 pm

So I have only used RoR addon, I like the original look and display of the UI and game and want minimal changes to it. However, after tanking in ORvR I am beginning to see the importance of certain addons. I tried the VinyUI packed and it caused a lot of problems with game and had too many addons. So how can I get just specific addons:

1. the addon that shows my distance and direction from guarded player.
2. the addon that shows WB leader that makes it easier to see the player.
3. the addon that announces who I am guarding.
4. is there an addon that will announce when I skill buff is being used? ex: SM Whisper Winds buff, when I attack with WW and announcement is made in party chat.
5. the addon that changes the party/WB health bars so its easier to see.
6. For Keep Lords and PvE is there an aggro/hate meter to see who is pulling most aggro?
7. the standard assist doesn't work that great, is there an addon assist that is better?
I guess that's about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Ads
lyncher12

Re: addons for tanking

Post#2 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:47 pm

guardpack, enemy, swift assist, think out loud

Vizio

Post#3 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:06 pm

Ok, thanks. Also forgot to add one. Tomb unlocks? When needing a break like to explore and work on other things, but the tomb of knowledge doesnt really help with letting anyone know what unlocks and achievements there are. Is there any addon that helps with this?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:35 pm

Vizio wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:46 pm So I have only used RoR addon, I like the original look and display of the UI and game and want minimal changes to it. However, after tanking in ORvR I am beginning to see the importance of certain addons. I tried the VinyUI packed and it caused a lot of problems with game and had too many addons. So how can I get just specific addons:

1. the addon that shows my distance and direction from guarded player.
2. the addon that shows WB leader that makes it easier to see the player.
3. the addon that announces who I am guarding.
4. is there an addon that will announce when I skill buff is being used? ex: SM Whisper Winds buff, when I attack with WW and announcement is made in party chat.
5. the addon that changes the party/WB health bars so its easier to see.
6. For Keep Lords and PvE is there an aggro/hate meter to see who is pulling most aggro?
7. the standard assist doesn't work that great, is there an addon assist that is better?
I guess that's about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
1. GuardPack
2. PaintTheLeader
3. ThinkOutLoud
4. Same as above
5. Enemy
6. AggroMeter
7. SwiftAssist
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Vizio

Post#5 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 am

Thanks for info