Recent Topics

Ads

Who makes addons?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vizio

Who makes addons?

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:44 pm

I have posted before about looking for an addon that changes the mouse pointer in game. As a tank and during large fights in RvR or cities my mouse pointer sometimes disappears and I have to spam right click and/or move mouse around really fast to get pointer to reappear. And before someone says this, no I am not clicking any skills or holding down a skill button while moving the mouse pointer. As a tank I need to be able to switch guards and this applies to any other player who has same problem, many in my guild have this problem also. It really slows reactions times to being able to select another player to switch my guard and is just overall extremely irritating to keep losing my mouse pointer.

So if there is anyone who creates addons, how would I get in touch with them to inquire about making an addon that changes the mouse pointer to make it more visible and to hopefully fix this issue of the mouse pointer disappearing. Thank you.

Ads
Phantasm

Re: Who makes addons?

Post#2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:27 am

Spoiler:
Vizio wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:44 pm I have posted before about looking for an addon that changes the mouse pointer in game. As a tank and during large fights in RvR or cities my mouse pointer sometimes disappears and I have to spam right click and/or move mouse around really fast to get pointer to reappear. And before someone says this, no I am not clicking any skills or holding down a skill button while moving the mouse pointer. As a tank I need to be able to switch guards and this applies to any other player who has same problem, many in my guild have this problem also. It really slows reactions times to being able to select another player to switch my guard and is just overall extremely irritating to keep losing my mouse pointer.

So if there is anyone who creates addons, how would I get in touch with them to inquire about making an addon that changes the mouse pointer to make it more visible and to hopefully fix this issue of the mouse pointer disappearing. Thank you.
http://yolomouse.findmysoft.com/download/

You change shape of cursor using ctrl+shift+1-9, you change colour of cursor using same button again (cycling colours).

Vizio

Re: Who makes addons?

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:17 pm

Meant to reply to this earlier, sorry. This worked for me so thank you very much :)