Recent Topics

Ads

in need of help ... plz

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nimphadora11

in need of help ... plz

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:09 am

Hey all,

AoR was my very first MMORPG ... with that said, I was not the one to install/set it up. I had about a dozen or so add-ons, but could not tell you a thing about them. Fast forward 10 years or so and I am about to play RoR! Only thing is, I am extremely overwhelmed with all the info about add-ons and such.

I don't really know what I need, what they do ... I didn't have a ton of them before and I don't need a ton now. I don't have the computer that I used to play on so I can't even go to the files and look to see what is there.

I do remember having LibSlash, something to do with targeting (ring around players), I had something to do with being a healer, and something to bypass the intro video that played every single time you logged in....these are the ones I remember. I downloaded a couple that I know I want and several that I am not sure about. When you don't really understand what they do it's hard to know what you need. I got most of the the add-ons from <Idrinth's Tools>

Any help would be most appreciated.

Ads
Martok

Re: in need of help ... plz

Post#2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:04 am

Many of the Add-Ons can be found here:

https://fixxer.tv/addons/

Most of them contain some level of description for what they do. Other information about all the Add-Ons can be found here on the forums.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#3 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:07 am

As for specifics, Enemy, Buffhead, Aggro-meter, and Tether are worth while. Other players I am sure will have other suggestions.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lilim
Community Management

Post#4 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:00 pm

Hey,

maybe this picture gonna help you a bit: