Recent Topics

Ads

cant remember addon name

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
arinum

cant remember addon name

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi,

i used to have an addon that displayed wounded players near me. It was great for healing non-party members without having to click on their characters in the masses which is a pain in the ass. It also sorted them by missing health % so i could focus on the ones that need a heal the most. But as the title says, i cant remember its name. It was a really awesome tool for solo healers. It might not even be on the Idrinth's Tools list because back then (maybe 2-3 years ago) i didnt know about Idrinth's Tools. Please let me know if you have any clue.

Ads
Xergon

Re: cant remember addon name

Post#2 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:28 pm

i dont know about addon but i know about basic setting in game u can do that:

The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:31 pm

iirc its a feature in "effigy", but only updates on target or mouseover a player
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

arinum

Post#4 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:14 am

Yeah thats what im currently using but the addon was even better because it collected the health bars in one place on the screen so i dont have to search for wounded players. Not having to search for them was really the nice thing about the addon.
Xergon wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:28 pm i dont know about addon but i know about basic setting in game u can do that:

arinum

Post#5 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pm

bump

Phantasm

Post#6 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm

arinum wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pmbump
Targets ?

arinum

Post#7 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:04 am

hm, i have installed targets to see if it is the one i was looking for but its not quite the same. First of all it looks different visually but more important it only shows you low health people you have atleast targeted once. I dont recall that being the case with the addon i was looking for. There is also only 1 version of it so i cant be a new version of the addon i once had. Thank you though for telling me about Targets, its a good first step untill i have the addon i was looking for. Maybe its also no longer possible unless you target people first, idk.
Phantasm wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:06 pm
arinum wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:15 pmbump
Targets ?