Recent Topics

Ads

Addon to simplify career resources

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Brickson

Addon to simplify career resources

Post#1 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:50 pm

I'm looking for an addon to simply show me the current status of my career resources (combustion, accusations, righteous fury, rage, tranquility/high magic etc.) as numbers.
The numbers should also change colors if it's important for the class mechanic (e.g. difference between tranquility and high magic or the different rage levels of the slayer/choppa).
The standard graphics for the ressources look nice, but take up too much space for my taste.

Is there such an addon? :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Ads
Lilim

Re: Addon to simplify career resources

Post#2 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Brickson wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:50 pm I'm looking for an addon to simply show me the current status of my career resources (combustion, accusations, righteous fury, rage, tranquility/high magic etc.) as numbers.
The numbers should also change colors if it's important for the class mechanic (e.g. difference between tranquility and high magic or the different rage levels of the slayer/choppa).
The standard graphics for the ressources look nice, but take up too much space for my taste.

Hey,

I think the simplest solution is Mech, just check it here: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/mech/

Brickson

Post#3 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 pm
Brickson wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:50 pm I'm looking for an addon to simply show me the current status of my career resources (combustion, accusations, righteous fury, rage, tranquility/high magic etc.) as numbers.

Hey,

I think the simplest solution is Mech, just check it here: https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/mech/

Thanks, I will try it out once the site is back online.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Brickson wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:57 pm
Lilim wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Hey,

Thanks, I will try it out once the site is back online.
may take a moment, I'm not yet sure what broke let's encrypt - drop me a line on discord and I'll send you the zip
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Brickson

Post#5 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:42 pm

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to both of you :)

Only problem is that the addon keeps resetting its position after each login or /reloadui. Even if I lock the window.

Karl

Post#6 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:36 pm

Brickson wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:42 pm Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to both of you :)

Only problem is that the addon keeps resetting its position after each login or /reloadui. Even if I lock the window.
Make sure that you got write permissions in Windows (folder options).

Best of luck!

Sugarcoated

Post#7 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:27 am

Same here... keeps resetting all the time. Any solutions? Changing folder permissions does not do anything.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#8 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:39 pm

edit mech.xml and change

Code: Select all

<Window name="mechwin" handleinput="false" popable="false">
to

<Window name="mechwin" handleinput="false"  savesettings="true" popable="false">
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Brickson

Post#9 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:12 pm

Spoiler:
sullemunk wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:39 pm edit mech.xml and change

to

<Window name="mechwin" handleinput="false"  savesettings="true" popable="false">
Thanks, that solved the problem for me :)

mekal

Post#10 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 am

sullemunk wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:39 pm edit mech.xml and change

to

oh man thank you so much have been using mech for ages and that has always bugged the **** out of me