Recent Topics

Ads

Whispering Winds for AM EoV healer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vizio

Whispering Winds for AM EoV healer

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:04 am

I know there is a thread regarding similar issue but its dated back in January so I thought best to start a new one. My AM is EoV spec and I was wondering if there is a way to show WW buff in one window on the UI. I do not like all kinds of addon clusters and am trying to keep my UI as original as possible. It would greatly help if I could get WW in just one window that is customizable in size to help my be more efficient when that buff is up. I was told Buffhead is the only option, so is it or is there a better option? If I have to use buffhead how do I set it up to show just one buff? I a little slow at all the customization stuff so a little help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: Whispering Winds for AM EoV healer

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:42 am

Im pretty sure addon called Aura can do this. I dont know how to set it up though.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Vizio

Re: Whispering Winds for AM EoV healer

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:42 am

Aura addon is exactly what I was looking for. Thankfully on Idranith's tool website where you can download the addon there is a link for a youtube video on how to set it up. Its very easy. Thank you for the help :)