Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] camera SystemData.Events

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kingbabar

[UI] camera SystemData.Events

Post#1 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm

Hi all,

Is there a SystemData.Events corresponding to the camera rotation when user use the left click mouse and change his direction view ?

Regards.

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: [UI] camera SystemData.Events

Post#2 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:28 pm

kingbabar wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm Hi all,

Is there a SystemData.Events corresponding to the camera rotation when user use the left click mouse and change his direction view ?

Regards.
Hey,
camera rotation/zooming stuff is hardcoded ... so I think you need an other way to bypass it.

kingbabar

Post#3 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:17 pm

Thanks for your reply.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Lilim wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:28 pm

Regards.
Hey,
camera rotation/zooming stuff is hardcoded ... so I think you need an other way to bypass it.
regarding to zoom out camera....long time ago devs said that cant be modified without access to client control....there was several moths ago since they finally got control over the client, but still cant be modified?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 pm

Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Regards.
Hey,
regarding to zoom out camera....long time ago devs said that cant be modified without access to client control....there was several moths ago since they finally got control over the client, but still cant be modified?
hmmm.....once Warg said, camera stuff is part of the enginge, maybe some mighty dev can enlighten us!

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 pm

Lilim wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 pm
Spoiler:

Hey,
hmmm.....once Warg said, camera stuff is part of the enginge, maybe some mighty dev can enlighten us!
I tried to necro this post few times (without sucess lmao) where aza said (2015) that they dont have control over the client...maybe in that time though that with client control they could change max camera distance...but when they finally got it noticed that cant change it anyways...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5164&p=372724#p372724

PD: the forum search tool is working properly?? tried to search for "max camera distance" and cant find this post (im sure in the past was listed searching by that way)

Secrets
Former Staff

Post#7 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 pm

It can be modified, but should it? If we were able to offer a 'mod' like this to one player, it must be able to be given to all due to the inherit advantages zoom distance brings.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:25 pm

Secrets wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:08 pm

It can be modified, but should it? If we were able to offer a 'mod' like this to one player, it must be able to be given to all due to the inherit advantages zoom distance brings.
Well i was never asking for this like a exclusive thing....for sure this must be a default setting for everyone.

As you said, could be an advantage, if this can be done dunno why you have any doubts...(i have no idea about the amount of work needed for this...maybe not worth if its todo much work..).

Ads
Kenshiken

Post#9 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 pm

Would be great if we can increase it, even a little