Recent Topics

Ads

Loyal Pet v2.9.2 | anyone out there who can fix it?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
knick

Re: Loyal Pet v2.9.2 | anyone out there who can fix it?

Post#11 » Mon May 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Secrets wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:37 pm
knick wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 12:39 pm push. nobody out there who can take a look in loyalpet and ability control?
We actually fixed this in the latest patch. Don't use LoyalPet, it has been made irrelevant.

Keeping your pet in defensive will now make it so that if you attack a target, your pet will follow your attacks. This is the default stance your pet spawns with.
Aggressive means your pet will actively seek out targets that attack you or are in close proximity to your pet. The pet will switch to targets that are attacking you.
Passive is identical to before; your pet is on manual control when controlled via passive. You can keybind your pet to attack or follow in the keybindings menu.
Manual control is possible with all 3 modes, the passive mode gives you 100% complete control however.
hey Secrets
i have so far no trouble with the control of my pet itself before and after the patch
im still talking about this

loyalpet gives or gave you the opportunity to control the abilitys of the pet. in my example picture i set "Lions Roar" to "manual". So my pet should not use the ability even if it is ready as long as i dont tell him to do so.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
sundey

Post#12 » Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 pm

If I remember correctly, you could also just right-click the pet abilities on live to turn off automatic use, i.e. you'd have to manually tell your pet to use them. Useful for not wasting things like snare on war lion. I think the silvery outline of the abilities used to disappear as well when you right-clicked them.

seferex

Post#13 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:43 am

So far, with or without the mod, the lion is using all his skills even with passive mode...

Any news about it? Or is it only the lion bugged?

Ozur

Post#14 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:46 pm

Hi, i got some trouble with the mod, i m doing a came back i just update my viny mod, and added the loyal pet in the folder but impossible to make it work any idea ?

flux

Post#15 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 am

This mod was a casualty of the changes made to the API to break NB.