Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy Add-on: Click Casting no Longer Works in Battle

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mruvka

Enemy Add-on: Click Casting no Longer Works in Battle

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:21 pm

Hello all,

I could not find any contact information for the developer of the Enemy add-on to report this, so I am posting here in hope that somehow this message reaches the right parties.

After the NB ban and the aftershock that hit other add-ons with the latest hotfix from 31.05.2021, the click casting from the Enemy Add-on no longer works in battle. It functions correctly out of battle.

Personally, it is not really a big problem. However, when playing a healer, it was very useful to place a HoT by just double-clicking on a name, as you prepare to use your instant heals to prop up a warband member with dangerously low health.

So, if any of the developers of the add-on see this, please keep in mind the current state of click casting no longer working in battle as you prepare the next version of Enemy.

Take care and have a nice day!

Regards,

Mruvka
Titillation - 82 RR WL
Shibboleth - 81 RR WP
Mrun - 20 RR IB

Ads
dalen
Developer

Re: Enemy Add-on: Click Casting no Longer Works in Battle

Post#2 » Mon May 31, 2021 10:50 pm

there's a fix for it done, just not pushed live yet.
Source Developer

Mruvka

Post#3 » Mon May 31, 2021 11:00 pm

Thanks, much appreciated!
Titillation - 82 RR WL
Shibboleth - 81 RR WP
Mrun - 20 RR IB

sunshinefuntime

Post#4 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:01 am

dalen wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:50 pm there's a fix for it done, just not pushed live yet.
Have you seen the bug tracker lately? We need some population numbers like that!!!

Sulorie

Post#5 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:33 am

So 1 click Casting is allowed, where you click on someone and an addon uses an ability for you? :^)
Dying is no option.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:08 am

Sulorie wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:33 am So 1 click Casting is allowed, where you click on someone and an addon uses an ability for you? :^)
you're opening a can of worms :^)

Spellbound

Post#7 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:39 am

There’s so many addons that does things for you. It’s what happens until you disable seeing buffs/debuffs on enemies. Then the fun begins just like in DAOC and find out what CC lands and doesn’t land.

Majority of NB users are really casual from the people I know. Hopefully the “fix” for Enemy click casting is simply reverting NB change in the first place. 😀

Everdin

Post#8 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:45 am

Mruvka wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:21 pm Hello all,

I could not find any contact information for the developer of the Enemy add-on to report this, so I am posting here in hope that somehow this message reaches the right parties.

After the NB ban and the aftershock that hit other add-ons with the latest hotfix from 31.05.2021, the click casting from the Enemy Add-on no longer works in battle. It functions correctly out of battle.

Personally, it is not really a big problem. However, when playing a healer, it was very useful to place a HoT by just double-clicking on a name, as you prepare to use your instant heals to prop up a warband member with dangerously low health.

So, if any of the developers of the add-on see this, please keep in mind the current state of click casting no longer working in battle as you prepare the next version of Enemy.

Take care and have a nice day!

Regards,

Mruvka
Thats the right time to block this addon compoletly, I play vanilla UI and can not compete with other players using enemy, thats simply not fair! None of these so called "addons" ever touched my client folder, so please stop using them!
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Ads
Kpi

Post#9 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:57 am

Use click casting and enemy is cheat!!
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+