New sequencer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dzeet

Re: New sequencer

Post#51 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm

Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.

Ads
mynban

Post#52 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:39 am

Dzeet wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.
+1 for that! It would make a huge improvement!!

On the topic of greyed out skills, those skills are already tested by gaming mouse/keyboard macros before sequenced button is input anyway, so I see no problem putting skipping into sequencer.

nonfactor

Post#53 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:55 pm

mynban wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:39 am
Dzeet wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.
+1 for that! It would make a huge improvement!!

On the topic of greyed out skills, those skills are already tested by gaming mouse/keyboard macros before sequenced button is input anyway, so I see no problem putting skipping into sequencer.
The problem is stuborness.

Kpi

Post#54 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am

The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Scottx125

Post#55 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Kpi wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
Nope, but on the topic of the sequencer. Anyone know if it's possible to change the open window key from rightclick? The number of times I accidently rightclick and get a window pop up whilst fighting...
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#56 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:23 pm

Kpi wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
Sequencer gets stuck nearly every cycle. This is becoming too much, every fix breaks more things.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Scottx125

Post#57 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Idk sequencer works for me, I'll share my file. I've also made modifications to it to change keybindings as I on occasion hit right click during intense fights causing the sequencer to pop up which was frustrating. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApoZP4Tu_uJmnGB4nGS ... e?e=Xfsrex
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.

Akalukz

Post#58 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:31 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:45 pm Idk sequencer works for me, I'll share my file. I've also made modifications to it to change keybindings as I on occasion hit right click during intense fights causing the sequencer to pop up which was frustrating. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApoZP4Tu_uJmnGB4nGS ... e?e=Xfsrex
Thanks I will try that, what bind brings up the window now ?

I find the issue with the sequencer really bad on mara because of the stance change. Basically, if I am in Monstro and proc anything with a cooldown then switch to Brut and cast a skill then back to Monstro the ability will be on cooldown instead of the next available. Frustrating.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#59 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:46 pm

I use yours seiig. I have a Warhammer drive that is a clean install on a separate drive to check the add-ons I use, but even on a clean install using only your sequencer it still messes up. It sucks on a rp or am to be stuck on a 30 sec cd and can't use any ability tied to it. Boiling blood too on a BW and you get stuck for 10 sec.

The SM though was horrible last night wasn't even using sequencer and my stances were getting bugged had to shift out of the stance to get it to work again. Thank you seig for the help though I like your key bindings better.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Scottx125

Post#60 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:15 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:31 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:45 pm Idk sequencer works for me, I'll share my file. I've also made modifications to it to change keybindings as I on occasion hit right click during intense fights causing the sequencer to pop up which was frustrating. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApoZP4Tu_uJmnGB4nGS ... e?e=Xfsrex
Thanks I will try that, what bind brings up the window now ?

I find the issue with the sequencer really bad on mara because of the stance change. Basically, if I am in Monstro and proc anything with a cooldown then switch to Brut and cast a skill then back to Monstro the ability will be on cooldown instead of the next available. Frustrating.
I put a readme inside that has the the new key requirements.
Spoiler:
Now a member of Oath.