Recent Topics

Ads

New sequencer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Community Management

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dzeet
Posts: 1

Re: New sequencer

Post#51 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm

Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.

Ads
mynban
Posts: 165

Re: New sequencer

Post#52 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:39 am

Dzeet wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm
Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.
+1 for that! It would make a huge improvement!!

On the topic of greyed out skills, those skills are already tested by gaming mouse/keyboard macros before sequenced button is input anyway, so I see no problem putting skipping into sequencer.

nonfactor
Posts: 158

Re: New sequencer

Post#53 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:55 pm

mynban wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:39 am
Dzeet wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:05 pm
Would like an option to reset x number of second after the start of the sequence.
+1 for that! It would make a huge improvement!!

On the topic of greyed out skills, those skills are already tested by gaming mouse/keyboard macros before sequenced button is input anyway, so I see no problem putting skipping into sequencer.
The problem is stuborness.

User avatar
Kpi
Posts: 347

Re: New sequencer

Post#54 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am

The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
¡Únete al Tercio de Estalia!
Image
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 70+
Kpikossar -- SW 60
Kpirmedes -- RP 60+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

User avatar
Scottx125
Posts: 383

Re: New sequencer

Post#55 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:06 pm

Kpi wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am
The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
Nope, but on the topic of the sequencer. Anyone know if it's possible to change the open window key from rightclick? The number of times I accidently rightclick and get a window pop up whilst fighting...
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
Image
For the Gif in it's full glory:

User avatar
Emissary
Posts: 156

Re: New sequencer

Post#56 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:23 pm

Kpi wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 am
The sequencer stucks with the new patch???? Any one have this problem?
Sequencer gets stuck nearly every cycle. This is becoming too much, every fix breaks more things.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!


Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests